Rabbit Tarot - Differences between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Ed

The Happy Squirrel

Hi All!
Can you help with sharing anything you know about the differences between the 1st ed, 2nd and 3rd?
From what I can see, the first ed has black borders around the cards.
Second ed is borderless.
So is the third ed?
Any differences between 2nd and 3rd ed other than colouring and packaging?
Thanks so much!!

bluedogrose

Hi- Rabbit Tarot creator here. The first deck had a black border around it. Only 300 decks of that were printed. Plus I think I spelled hierophant wrong on that one, ooops, lol.
The second and third editions are pretty much the same design wise, the card stock and box are slightly different since I used different printing companies. No borders. The mini deck is the same design wise, and includes extra art cards, but no box. Hope that helps!
Nakisha

FaintlyMacabre

Different generations of rabbits. They just all look the same.

(The rabbits are busy running around in my yard lately.)

Diana

mydearruby

I have the deck, very lovely and high quality card stock. But I do find the minor cards--both the image and the interpretation---a bit unconventional and do not fall into any system.

Espeon

I own both the Rabbit Tarot and TaRat, I must say it's very cool to see the author on the forum! ☺I love these decks, they remind me of my own pets (I also have 2 rabbits and 2 rats). Anyone with small pets shouldn't have trouble connecting to both the Rabbit and Rat Tarot decks~ /2¢

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

Tarotwolf

I have the rabbit tarot and it's cool; but the TaRat deck is awesome!