Gilded Tarot Royale

Asher

Mine arrived today!

The deck is just visually stunning, with amazing depth of color. I have just gone through the deck card by card and will be repeating the process with both the mass market Gilded and the original (pre-mass market) limited edition Gilded.

Ciro's decks are among the highlights of my deck collection, and I enjoy reading with them very much. The Royale is an absolute treasure!!!

Shalyn

*sigh* I was going to wait to order it.

But couldn't.

It's ordered.

MoonGypsy

*sigh* I was going to wait to order it.

But couldn't.

It's ordered.

Good for you, Shalyn! You won't regret it! And the first 200 who order receive a very lovely themed small satiny reading cloth, which i believe is made by Ciro's lovely wife, Maria. :D

Le Fanu

And the first 200 who order receive a very lovely themed small satiny reading cloth, which i believe is made by Ciro's lovely wife, Maria. :D
And which is already sold out... :(

MoonGypsy

And which is already sold out... :(

Oh my goodness, he has sold more than 200 already, leffy? Sheesh, i had no idea!

Awww, were you able to get in on time to get one?

rwcarter

Good for you, Shalyn! You won't regret it! And the first 200 who order receive a very lovely themed small satiny reading cloth, which i believe is made by Ciro's lovely wife, Maria. :D
I didn't get one of those! :(

MoonGypsy

I didn't get one of those! :(

Awww, Rodney! You mean Ciro had already sold 200 decks before you ordered?

i am stymied and i feel bad about that...

It says clearly that the first 200 orders are supposed to get one...

From Ciro's description:

"The package includes a companion CD which contains a variety of themed monitor wallpapers, avatars, screen savers and stationary. There is no companion book to explain tarot, as I really don’t imaging that many potential customers of this deck, readers and collectors, will have need of one. But included on the CD is a PDF document that provides some personal insights and further explanation of many of these particular images. Each deck includes an additional signature card.

The first two hundred copies will also be accompanied by a 12x12 inch themed silk cloth.

Do you think it could have been an over-site? Or did that many sell that quickly!
Well, maybe...Lots and lots of folks from around the world were on his email notification list. i ordered as soon as i got the email...

Gee, i am sorry i mentioned it...didn't want to make anyone feel badly they didn't get one of the cloths...
i guess i was a little naive thinking there would still be some cloths left...

Nickigirl

So, does this gilded actually have gilded edges?
And, where are you buying it from?

PAMUYA

I got one, I ordered on Wednesday as soon as I got the email. So glad I did. I know from experience how quickly his decks sell. The cloth is beautiful. Photo enclosed, I couldn't scan the entire cloth. Think I might make a pouch out of it for the deck.

The deck itself is worth every cent!

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 219