Decks that aren't on Aeclectic

Solandia

If anyone has a copy of an in-print deck that isn't on Aeclectic (and access to a scanner), please feel free to get in touch with me so I can add it to the AT database.

And the Isidore Tarot is in the queue to be added to Aeclectic, it should be up later this week. :)

Rose Lalonde

If anyone has a copy of an in-print deck that isn't on Aeclectic (and access to a scanner), please feel free to get in touch with me so I can add it to the AT database.

And the Isidore Tarot is in the queue to be added to Aeclectic, it should be up later this week. :)

It's amazing how many are catalogued here! Thanks.

MagsStardustBlack

Ooooooo lovely, id be interested to read a review, if anyone who has this deck wants to leave one when the deck is posted, Freya? :)

Maan

do you have the dame darcy's mermaid tarot already? If not i could try to scan it, not sure about the quality of my scanner though. It came with the prinetr

Thoughtful

The Isidor Tarot looks charming. Hope they manage to somehow ship out to other parts of the world.
Shame l cannot order it at least not yet.

Lokismile

The Isidore Tarot is charming. A nice substitute,perhaps, for those who cannot afford the Alice from Baba.

$15 for shipping is steep, however. If meticulously packaged, sent priority with delivery confirm it's fair enough perhaps. The first new deck I've encountered in a long while I am tempted to purchase.

others that come to mind -- to beign, scans of the reprinted Savage Tarot II. I for one am curious about the improvement in coloration and wish Aeclectic would report and juxtapose for us. Secondly is the Luciferian. Most of you know I am a student and fan, but personal inclinations aside it is odd how such a pack so enjoyed by some and heavily criticized by others wouldn't make an appearance here.
Then again, a proper review has been on my "To Do" list for several years so perhaps I should get cracking.

Thanks again for the Isodre link.

Lokismile

I just saw this Solandia. I'll write you in the next coming weeks. Keep up the great work.

HudsonGray

I wish they weren't Marseille styled decks, I prefer illustrated minors.

Very Steampunk-y though.

Winterchild

Hi Solandia

I think I sent scans and a review of tarot of the Wyrd a while back. Not seen it up here yet, did you receive them?

Cheers!

freyaisunavailable

I am expecting to receive a copy of the Isidore Tarot (Devil is in the Details Packaging). I love just about anything Grandville. I think the Hermit is a chameleon due to how the eye sockets/eyelids look. Glad to you like your copy,freyaisunavailable!

I got the same packaging, Evil Weevil! I hope you enjoy yours. The Fantastic Menagerie Tarot came and went OOP while I was taking a break from my interest in Tarot, and it is somewhere way down on my wishlist but I think I prefer The Isidore. I knew I just had to have these. I am so enchanted with it and plan on getting another copy with the Emperor and Empress on the tin.

The Isidore Tarot is charming. A nice substitute,perhaps, for those who cannot afford the Alice from Baba.

$15 for shipping is steep, however. If meticulously packaged, sent priority with delivery confirm it's fair enough perhaps. The first new deck I've encountered in a long while I am tempted to purchase.

Lokismile, I didn't realize Baba's Alice Tarot had been released yet or that it had a steep price. I think my Bohemian Gothic and Isidore were the same price. I don't believe the Isidore is a substitute for anything. And the packaging and shipping really was superb. :)

I want to echo Rose_Lalonde as well, thank you for this website, even though I just joined the forum I have been taking advantage of your amazing database for over a decade and my life would be duller without Aeclectic!

Another deck that I don't believe is in the database (though I'm surprised not to find it) has just occurred to me: The Regretsy Tarot! It is really such a fun deck and in my opinion still relevant culturally even though the website that inspired it is no longer active.