What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

rwcarter

Here is the new thread:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4325125#post4325125

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to refresh these sticky threads each year and/or to stop them from becoming too long and rambling, we have closed the old thread and opened this new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

If you would like to list the decks you already have in your collection, you may do so here.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks, books or other tarot-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades.

It's also OK to post when decks are delivered but discussion about decks should be done in a new or existing thread in Tarot Decks about the specific deck.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions, whether about decks or not will be removed.

Thank you

Sulis and rwcarter – Moderators – Tarot Decks

Serenia

I've got the Chrysalis Tarot on the way. Originally, the artwork didn't appeal to me, but then I looked at some card scans... and looked at some more card scans... and then I ran across it on Amazon.de for a very reasonable price, so here it comes! :)

foolMoon

BRUEGEL Tarot

BRUEGEL Tarot - I didn't know what to expect after ordering this one. But it is another surprise deck with lovely classy art images which are warm and rich.

Not sure if the deck is physically old, but the stock has that aged look and feel on it. It says on the box - "Printed in EU. LoS".

Did a couple of readings with it, which were very nice.

MysticMoonlight

My Llewellyn Tarot arrived today! Finally, finally after a seemingly insane wait of 10 whole days...it is here! Happy me! :)

The Happy Squirrel

Halloween, Gorgon, Victorian Romantic 2ed, Hexen 2.0

Meemai

Waiting for Anna K, two tarot bags and uhm still waiting for my deck of the hidden realm. Book depository always takes a bit of time sadly...

Mellaenn

Having been bitten by the Minchiate bug I just ordered the Brian Williams Minchiate.

Tarot dance

...I just received the I Am One Tarot yesterday...

.....thank you strange2....

Tarot dance

...Also, I just download the Gilded Reverie Lenormand App for my Samsung Galaxy S5...

..........I am loving this phone....

...Side Note......about 15 minutes after above post and after the first couple of tries with app...

......At the moment I am not to impressed with the Gilded Reverie Lenormand App ...

..........I am going to play with it a little while longer but so far it's a bit of a dud!

BlueLotus

My Ghost tarot deck is coming all the way from Italy; I am so excited :D