karma cards

jade

has anyone used these?

i can't get mine right now cause i'll have to move my new cockatiel and i don't want to disturb her......heehee.......so i'll add more info tomorrow :D

in light,
jade

Kaz

karma cards? you mean the karma tarot cards, or something else....
i have the karma tarot cards, i like em.

kaz

jade

ya and you get different phrases on them.....and they correspond to the signs of astrology.

i haven't even pulled them out in years........i must do that.

jade

Keslynn

I am resurrecting this thread because I'm interested in the Karma Cards (by Zerner and Farber). I'm just starting to learn astrology and I think these would be a helpful tool. Plus, I think the concept is pretty neat.

Does anyone have this deck and use them?

Also, I was wondering if this deck was out of print or if the name got changed? I checked the Zerner-Farber website and they only listed a product for sale called The Enchanted Astrologer. The description seemed similar to the Karma Cards, but I was wondering if anyone had more info.

:) Kes

jade

did you check the links?

i don't know if it's still for sale. i find that most times they make sense but now always.

each card holds part of a statement, the next card holds more and then the third card finishes the statement.

for example:

i just asked how the forum will do, with the changeover to subsciptions.

1st card is planet = jupiter
2nd card is sign = aquarius
3rd card is house = 4th house

there are 6 answers on each card. spiritual = s mental = m and physical = p

s = learn to teach (jupiter) your vision (aquarius) as you did in the past (4th house)

m = be positive about (jupiter) what's new and different about (aquarius) your home base or your family (4th house)

p = grow and expand (jupiter) use an unconventional way and (aquarius) do what makes you feel secure (4th house)

those were the answers for the red section which is ACTION

on the other end of the card is the blue area which is OUTCOME
here are those answers.....

s = the granting of.....genius to experiment with....what makes you feel secure

m = blessing from....the discoveries of.....support

p = good fortune....resulting from the eccentricity of....your home base or family.

and that reading makes alot of sense! and i hope you get the idea of how these cards work.

someone very knowledgeable in astrology would probably really like these cards.

in light,
jade

Pollux

Wow jade! what an appropriate reading! AMAZING!
Especially focusing on our eclectic nature, and our "family" feeling.
4th House in Astrology is also The House. :)

I had not considered this cards before. If I have the opportunity to get o a copy, I won't think about it twice.