Lenormand/Titania combinations

Lee

Thanks for posting that, FaeryGodmother. May I ask, when you use combinations in readings, do they need to be in that order for you to consider the combination, or does the order not matter? Also, do the cards need to be adjacent to each other?

I've got no particular agenda, just curious as to how people do it, and trying to decide how I want to do it. :)

FaeryGodmother

Thanks for posting that, FaeryGodmother. May I ask, when you use combinations in readings, do they need to be in that order for you to consider the combination, or does the order not matter? Also, do the cards need to be adjacent to each other?
For me order doesn't matter but being close does. I think of the cards as words in a sentence. For example, Road= change; Flowers= happiness; Mouse= a small price/ problem; so you'll be happy about a change in a payment you have to make.

I've got no particular agenda, just curious as to how people do it, and trying to decide how I want to do it. :)
Best way to be is to try as many different methods as you can to find the one that works for you.

danieljuk

thank you FaeryGodmother, saving your site now for future reference, glad you completed them :heart: