tzaddi not star, lust is 11, page 91, of lon milo book.

HOLMES

ok i didn't know the title of this thread should be but when i saw this i just had to post about it,
i saw there was a thread down there with two replies about tzaddi being the emperor. but i wanted to encompass more ..

on page 91 of lon milo book on the toth there is the twisted zodiac belt, and i never knew about these for the toth trumps. does that change it radically ?
does it make it more contempory ?
was it the ramblings of a man who just came off a sex druged magic ritual ?
well i think it was radical for he had the will to change it , and in doing so updated what he thougth was outdated (i am assuming).
and he didn't come out of a sex drugged magical ritual but a simple channel so the quote tzaddi is not the star wouldnt' be the quote of a man who was having a bit to many totes (i am under the assumption he experiment with drugs for mind altering effects )

so looking at this , the emperor being a differnt path, and hebrew letter, doesn't that change it so much ?

and the star being called the he and on a differnt path must have a bit deeper changed meanings. of all things in the tarot i think this change from the regular standards tarot (so called ) with little, subtle but decidely big differnce in the major arcana is worth studying, ..
is it valid ?
to answer the question one have to spend lifetimes studying what crowley did,
is it revelant ?
nay,, and yes, nay for people who don't know about the tarot deeper aspects would read it in the "gd/waite standard" but for those of us who are relating the qabbalah,and astrology to the tarot it is like a new light to study in my old head.

looking at this zodiac belt on page 91 of the lon milo book i so much want to say it looks like the infinty symbol but the mind knows it isn't , but it is infinity in there somehwere for it has on beginning or ending right ?

aries, aquarius, pisces, in a little circle, then the circles path crisscross to connect to capricorn, saggiturus, scorpio, taurus,, gemini, cancer,
which crisscross to connect to another little circle which has,
leo, virgo libra in it.

one may think that would be the female, mixed and male forces, but they are not , that is discussed right in the next paragraph.

if we related the rulerships of planets into the mix (which is now leaving the book but the diagram cries for it be to done *be quiet diagram* eheh )

we get emperor the aries, ruled by mars the tower ,
piscess the moon ruled neptuned the hanged man card, and juptier the wheel of fortune,
aquarius the star ruled by uranus the fool card and saturn the world card.
if i dont look at the diagram of two circles it makes for me one holy traingle, (i feel compelled to say holy ).

then six signs which makes either two triangles combined to make a square, or one big rectangle,..
capricorn the devil ruled by saturn the the world card,
taurus the heiorphant ruled by venus the emperess card,
saggiturus the art/temperance card ruled by jupter the wheel of fortune card
gemini the lovers ruled by mercuary the magican.
scorpio the death ruled by pluto the judgement card and mars the tower,
cancer the chariot ruled by moon the high priestress.

then the last traingle on the side, is
leo the lust ruled by sun the sun card,
libra the adjustment, ruled by venus the emperess card,
and virgo the hermit ruled mercuary the magican .

i see a traingled with five hidden influences held within,

a octogon with seven hidden influencs held within,

and another traingled with three hidden influences within,

this goes beyond my beginner astrology , what do you think .?
(it would only work with the toth this zodiac belt for dividing up the majors )

HOLMES

ah i see,

the major arcana astrological diagram either using traingles and an octogon in themiddle or the circles, .
(or perhaps the two trangles and a circle in the middle ) ,
i see the "crown of holy man "
holy not in religous man but as the holy angel terms.