Faeries Seekers: Signup ~February 6th - February 19th~

WhiteRaven

Hi All :)

It's time for sign up again for the next round. This round will begin February 6th till February 19th. (Again, a two week round.)

Keeping the theme of "Intuitive".....this round will be much the same.....the reader will pull two cards and read intuitively, without using the book meanings. However, this round has a twist to it, which was suggested by Elven in the last sign-up thread. This being that the reader will not know what the question is till after the reading is posted. This should prove to be quite interesting to say the least! :D

So.....the requirements for participating in this round are as follows:

You must have over 25 posts.

You absolutely need a question this time.

You will PM this question to satinangel as soon as you've posted in this thread.

If you have signed up for this round and something happens and you are unable to do the reading, PLEASE contact your partner as soon as possible. This way, we can find you a replacement.

and of course, feedback is essential.

A big Thank you to SatinAngel for helping us out this round by holding all the questions till each reading is posted. :)

So......who's signing up this round?:)

inanna_tarot

Oh me me me!
Thanks for the heads up WhiteRaven, I missed not being part of the last circle.
This will be a very interesting practice, especially as I like to try and hold back on my intuitive thoughts and take my reading purely on the cards. Now I have an excuse to say whatever! And bash that rational mind in a box hehe.

*tries to think of a question!*

Sezo
x

faerylvr

fun

Me please...I will pm satingangel very soon with a question...

WhiteRaven

Nice to see you both back Sezo and Faerylvr :)

WhiteRaven

Looks like we're going to have a smaller group this round.
I'll be posting this evening if there is anyone else that wants to try this concept.

Chronata

I'm in for this round too...

I will PM my question to Satinangel!

Annabelle

I'm in as well . . . will PM Satinangel with my question right away :)

Melissa`

I would love to join in if it is ok? I'm a bit rusty reading wise as its been a good year. But I'll still try! :)

WhiteRaven

Melissa` said:
I would love to join in if it is ok? I'm a bit rusty reading wise as its been a good year. But I'll still try! :)

Hi Melissa and welcome to the Faerie Seekers Circle :)

I'll be posting partners soon so you'll know who you will be exchanging readings with in a bit. You need a question. Once you have a question, please PM SatinAngel with it. Your reader will not know your question till after the reading. (nor will you know your partner's question either.) Please see my first post in the thread if this isn't quite clear.....it sounds to me a bit confusing the way I'm trying to explain it in this post! :p

anyways.......Welcome! :D

SunChariot

Oh, count me in please. I have had the Faeries' Oracle for a while and I love it. But for some reason have never felt confident at reading with it intuitively. I definitely need practise and feeback. I've been waiting for a chance like this. I can't wait:grin:

Bar