Looking for a "psychic abilities" spread

Torkie

I'm trying to expand my repertoire of spreads. I've got just about all my bases covered, except for spiritual/psychic abilities - things like clairvoyance, claircognizance, empathy, pyrokinetic, what have you. I figure sooner or later I'll run in to someone who wants to know if they're gifted in these ways. Unfortunately I haven't found a spread that covers my needs, and I'm having trouble writing one up myself. Any suggestions/pointers to a preexisting spread?

Specifically, I'm hoping to find a "am I gifted in this ability" spread, perhaps branching out in to "how can I develop it/stuff to know" informational thing.

janie144

Keeping an eye on this thread as I would like a spread like that too, cant say I have seen one before and Im useless at writing up my own spreads, so thanx for posting Torkie.

sitna

I would love one too, but I do also think with this one it's hard to make one myself.

Amanda

I'm not very good at coming up with spreads either... it could probably be done out of a chakra spread, maybe...?

amethyst57

have you checked the spreads index on here?
a book called "Psychic Tarot" may help too........

Pandora MoonRaven

Psychic Eye - Developing Psychic Abilities

OK So I am not very good at developing spreads, I have only made a few that work well so this is experimental. I have actually had clients ask me how to develop their own psychic abilities and also how to listen closer to their own intuition. So I had come up with this. It is in the shape of an Eye. The center being the actual study on developing talents. I am from a thought belief that anyone can be psychic but sometimes it comes easier to others, others have to work harder to bring out that part of themselves. I also added a what to beware of since some can tend to use the ability to hard or pry in others lives. So here it is. Feel free to add or take away from it.

The Psychic Eye:

***********1************

2 *********456**********3

***********7***********

1. What does having a psychic gift mean to me?
2. Which psychic ability do I currently possess?
3. What ability would I most like to develop?
4.5.6. The Psychic Eye – What do I need to do to develop this ability or How do I work on making this ability stronger?
7. What I need to beware of when using this ability.

Torkie

@rockersgurl, I've checked the index 2 or 3 times on this one, but it is very extensive so I may have missed something.

The issue I'm having is identifying whether a sitter has a specific ability or not. The other stuff, like development and so on, I think I could do pretty well myself.

@Pandora, the spread looks great! I will definitely be trying it out. I'll let you know how it goes.