I want to share a Highly accurate Yes and No spread..

LuzBlanca

I found this spread over a year ago when I started in Tarot...
Back then I asked many questions that all came to happen even when they were highly unlikely or after months...
Reproduction:
1-Shuffle (with reversals)
2-Start counting until card #13 and put that card aside
3-With the remaining cards, start again from 1-13 and put that card aside
4-Do this with the rest of the deck (all cards should be #13). Finish the deck. You should have a total of 6 cards and to make sure you counted right the last card in the deck will be #13 and the last card as well.

If ALL cards are up-right its a definite YES
if ALL cards are upside down is a definite NO
If 3 are up-right is a maybe

Within the 6 cards you will also get further information. Just by intuition and looking at them in no particular order or by doing another spread with the same cards like in the video.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkcW0StnvhQ

Mind

I found this spread over a year ago when I started in Tarot...
Back then I asked many questions that all came to happen even when they were highly unlikely or after months...

When the cards are about 4 or 3 upright and 2 reversed is not an YES for sure... its a maybe.
But it gives a lot of information on this..

For example, I asked if X and X were still dating?
and I got all cards reversed (no) except 1 upright (yes) The Devil.

So the answer was, No they are not dating (which was correct) but yes because of the Devil.

The reality was... They broke up and were no longer "officially" dating ...but were still having casual sex ...

If ALL come upright or reversed is a definite answer.

Here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkcW0StnvhQ

I use this spread to confirm my general ones...

Thanks for that, but what if you don't use reversals?

GotH

<----------- Liked this post.

LuzBlanca

Thanks for that, but what if you don't use reversals?

Hi,

I usually don't use reversals.

On this spread you don't need to read them. They just indicate whether the answer is yes or no (if cards come up reversed or not) but if someone wanted in-depth info on the answer itself then yeah you would have to know how.

Mind

Hi,

I usually don't use reversals.

On this spread you don't need to read them. They just indicate whether the answer is yes or no (if cards come up reversed or not) but if someone wanted in-depth info on the answer itself then yeah you would have to know how.

I could probably decipher a reversed cards, but mine would never come out reversed as I always have them stacked upright. I guess I could mix them all up first?

LuzBlanca

I could probably decipher a reversed cards, but mine would never come out reversed as I always have them stacked upright. I guess I could mix them all up first?

Yes, when I do this spread I just shuffle differently.

I cut the deck in 3 stacks, the middle stack I turned it upside down and then I shuffle again.

DownUnderNZer

just did 5 questions for myself using this technique...5 questions I know about myself...and only two questions came up correct.

So, I dont know about this one at all.... :)

LuzBlanca

just did 5 questions for myself using this technique...5 questions I know about myself...and only two questions came up correct.

So, I dont know about this one at all.... :)

:)...Lol... I never test Tarot this way...even regular spreads are to answer a Yes or No question (positive always has a negative)...
so I guess we just test that too...
and I assume since other spreads are accurate (that's why we use Tarot because we believe)..then we should be wealthy, rich and famous! since we have all the answers. :)

Anyhow now not being sarcastic..
This spread has always been accurate for me and when ALL cards don't come up-right or reversed (all 6 must ) it also tells you why...so perhaps interpret that.

DownUnderNZer

:)...Lol... I never test Tarot this way...even regular spreads are to answer a Yes or No question (positive always has a negative)...
so I guess we just test that too...
and I assume since other spreads are accurate (that's why we use Tarot because we believe)..then we should be wealthy, rich and famous! since we have all the answers. :)

Anyhow now not being sarcastic..
This spread has always been accurate for me and when ALL cards don't come up-right or reversed (all 6 must ) it also tells you why...so perhaps interpret that.

I find Mary Greers one accurate for me and one other on here is quite on to it too. And I asked about myself and only about myself with one as a "daily journal" exercise on here over two weeks that was accurate....almost 100%. Maybe two questions still pending as questions werent in the near future...up in the air still.

Mind

Yes, when I do this spread I just shuffle differently.

I cut the deck in 3 stacks, the middle stack I turned it upside down and then I shuffle again.

Oh brilliant - I could try that... then I'll put them all back neatly at the end - haha!