Which deck is the best of the best?

MysticalMoose

Well.. My Number One is Graven Images Oracle, I just connect with it so well with my love of cemetaries! ~ plus...I have always loved Madame Endora, no nonsense & straight down to business with that deck!

I have just started working with the RGFC & its lovely, I am really enjoying getting to know the pictures. Also Iv just received in a trade from Aerin, The Playing Card Oracles they have been the most ACCURATE deck I have ever used! Amazing, I think they are going to be one of my most used oracles.
I do use both the Faeries Oracle & The Fairy Ring occasionally too.

MM :party:

Dwaas

Lenormand (the Piatnik one)
Il Vostro Destino

Aerin

MysticalMoose said:
Also Iv just received in a trade from Aerin, The Playing Card Oracles they have been the most ACCURATE deck I have ever used!

Thank goodness for that! They came in, sat there, and went off to you. Maybe this is a 'love it or hate it' deck.

Oracle of the Dreamtime is one I love, it has a lot in common with the Fairytale Tarot IMO for depth. Also the Froud's Faeries. But for gentle wisdom I turn to the Way of the Horse.

Oh, and what about the Druid Animal? One of my first decks.

I don't think I have a 'best of the best' except at specific times when I know what to reach for.

Aerin

Asher

Gavriela said:
Have you seen Tarot d'Eltynne ?

It may be just a personal quirk, but I'm liking it a lot more than the original Belline.

I just received this lovely deck on Saturday! I have never been a fan of oracle Belline, but I really like the new illustrations! The LWB contains substantial information on the cards & how to read them. Similar to the Lenormand oracles, but I like the fact that this deck has 52 cards.

Off to play!

MysticalMoose

I have to confess I have been hankering after this one since Gavriela first mentioned it (naughty enabler ;)), the illustrations are lovely, another one for the wish list! :rolleyes:

:love: MM

Gavriela

:D

It's a good thing to support independant artists - especially ones as kind as Medlindaf.

And the deck is absolutely stunning.