Inklings of the 'Tarot of the Sidhe'

karacol

Good to see people responding to your work.

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks! Hows yours going? :) More!!!

Arania

It fits the card very well :eek:)

Unknownspirit

The Judgement card is great.
I like the color and they blend together really well.
And I love how there is more then one person.

temperlyne

o wow, just love the atmosphere created by those "people" on the mountain tops. The concept is very worthy of judgement and I like the perspective and composition!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you unknown Spirit and Temperlyne!

I've a little more time to explain some of the symbolism here now. The Sidhe have their palms upwards to show they have nothing to hide. Instead of an angel sounding a trumpet for judgement day, the Sidhe are singing a true note of their soul. Through this, we can be judged not only on our thoughts, deeds and actions, but on the essence of who we are. The multiple figures are there to show that we ALL contain the spark of divinity, and should not have to look for an outward source for judgement.

There is also the idea ,which is mentioned in John Matthews' work with the Sidhe, of the note of our soul becoming perfect, and that is when we evolve into 'perfect' beings, so this card also indicates a stage of evolution in our lifes.

Hope that makes sense!:)

inanna_tarot

Another stunning card!
It reminded me alot of Brighid energy, the nurturer the inspirer and the smithy. So much going on in that card that my brain worries there is too much, but the scenes flow, the 'edge's of each women weave and connect with the other, a wheel in itself.

Thank you for sharing and please keep the coming! I love your work.

Sezo
x