Inklings of the 'Tarot of the Sidhe'

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much fantasy World and Sezo! Your insights and encouragement mean a lot to me.

How interesting about the Yoga- I really hadn't thought about that parallel. I have a friend who is a yoga teacher- she'll be very pleased!

Blessings to you x

Lurea

Justice is one of those cards that I'm usually very 'blah' about, but this Justice...wow! I really like that you've continued developing your original vision and not just gone with the same ol' same ol'. Love the eye on the sword, and the delicate balance implied by the fey's posture. Also really like the implication that if she slips, she could cut herself...or she could grab the sword and cut someone else. Great card!

Arania

Yeah, "The Elder" is fitting mucho better.

Sidhe-Ra

Lurea said:
Justice is one of those cards that I'm usually very 'blah' about, but this Justice...wow! I really like that you've continued developing your original vision and not just gone with the same ol' same ol'. Love the eye on the sword, and the delicate balance implied by the fey's posture. Also really like the implication that if she slips, she could cut herself...or she could grab the sword and cut someone else. Great card!

Thanks Lurea! I'm so glad you liked it, and so grateful to my muse and the Sidhe for the continued inspiration. That's a great insight into the card. When Justice slips up, someone always gets hurt!

Sidhe-Ra

Hi! I've made a few changes to The Chariot. Still an unflattering angle for a horse, but I've altered some anatomical and perspective problems that the picture had, and I think I'm happy with it now.(Sorry Lurea!)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28814657/

orczy

I think you have chosen a very difficult perspective here, but it works. I particularly like the dual nature of the horse. A very unique and inventive approach to the horse idea of this card.

I think this, along with your Sun are your best works so far.

Cheers
Chris

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you, Chris! I just paint what pops into my head, but when tricky things turn up it often results in a fair amount of swearing. I'm a servant to my muse! :)

baba-prague

I like the idea of the horse itself being half white, half black - works in an interesting way. Keep going!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you! I sure will! x