Water Crystal Oracle Cards?

Amaris

Does anyone have the Water Crystal Oracle Cards by Masaru Emoto? If so, what is your experience with them? I saw his DVD, Messages in Water, a few days ago and was blown away. Now, I'm very curious about these cards. I've put them on my amazon wish list, but I may not be able to wait if the feedback is good!

Thanks.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Amaris said:
Does anyone have the Water Crystal Oracle Cards by Masaru Emoto? If so, what is your experience with them? I saw his DVD, Messages in Water, a few days ago and was blown away. Now, I'm very curious about these cards. I've put them on my amazon wish list, but I may not be able to wait if the feedback is good! Thanks.

I don't have them either, but I think I am going to put these on my wishlist too. I read alot about them this morning and started drilling hubby about his science knowledge. Since water is a very soothing thing for us, these cards make so much sense.

Thanks for the link to the site! The pictures were so awesome.

Barb

Simone

I do have them, but I have never used them as an oracle :) I just think they are beautiful!

But don't go by this statement of mine - I hardly ever use oracle cards in general - but I like tham, that's why i have so many ;)

6 Haunted Days

I saw these quite awhile ago and they seemed pretty and whatnot, but I didn't see how they could be of much use as an oracle without constantly consulting the book and major memorization...so I passed on them. Also the fact that most of his book is really a lot of just speculation and hype....

Skimo

I have receive this oracle as a gift from my mother.

It's the french edition, and I have just discovered while looking on AT :
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/water-crystal-oracle/

That the english version is not the same ( frome what I have seen of the english version, I prefer the french one).

I'll try to take some pictures next weekend to show the difference.