LS Eros Oracle.....

Le Fanu

They look beautiful....

Id love to see the naughty ones ;)

It´s about time there was a decent oracle dealing with the erotic... Sounds promising...

Le Fanu

Well, after being drawn to this deck via the few images Ive seen posted here and on websites like Scarabeo and Alida, Ive decided to order it and Im really excited about receiving it. Can anyone who already has it tell me a bit more information?

Ive ordered the edition with book and I suppose my biggest reservation is the Laura Tuan book. I have her French Cartomancy and it manages to be the most useless book ever put together to accompany a deck. It manages to make the deck utterly inaccessible and unreadable and I suppose my worry is that she´s done the same with this deck.

The Eros deck is visually quite arresting and of course there´s intuition etc, but I guess I need something to go on. Are the meanings over-elaborate and endless combinations etc etc. I hope it´s fairly easy to get into. It´s an artistic style I love and I would like to get a lot of use out of it.

Any feedback from those who have bought it and use it would be welcome. Are there a variety of spreads? Are the meanings fairly self-explanatory?

.traveller.

I bought mine without the book and the lwb that comes with it is perfectly accessible. It appears whoever wrote the booklet actually looked at the cards while writing their definitions. Mostly keywords, but useful keywords.

Le Fanu

Wish Id seen that few weeks ago. Bought it now! But Im pleased with it. I really should give it more time and attention...

Thanks for including that anyway...

A lovely deck...

pippi

Yep, now I know I really do still want it! :)