Oracle one deck wonder

Gavriela

Because I'd have to give up my Leidingkarten and Tarot d'Eltynne, and regular tarot - you NEED the Eltynne deck if you're an oracle afficianado (yes, I'm an eeevil temptress ;) )

I've been reading Lenormand since 1971. Not exclusively, I grant, but I have done some intensives with it lasting from eight months to a year, and I'm trying to keep up the Lenormand blog faithfully, too. And I am so lusting after the Oracle Gé and l'Oracle de la Triade (and o yes, L'oeil de Lotus). Should any of y'all have those decks and feel too tempted to use them, I'll happily take them off your hands :p

If it helps any, the Eltynne (Belline) was designed by a student of la Lenormande, and the Gé is closely related to it as well. And Leidingkarten are read in combos, too.

I have no intention of giving it up, I just don't want to give up my other decks!

GryffinSong

Gavriela said:
...I just don't want to give up my other decks!

That's why I only signed up for a week. It's probably all I'll be able to take what with me so recently getting back into tarot/oracle/meditation decks. I'm quite sure I'll start pining for the newest deck which is coming in the mail. ;)

firefrost

Okay, I've read peace_pixie's updated post.

I don't use my oracles that much, and I originally didn't know if you meant 'in conjunction with' or 'at all'. Obviously the latter.

Have fun, folks...I'm afraid my Marseilles comes first! :D ;)

sunflowr

Can one still work with tarot decks, while doing ODW for an oracle?

edit to add: My question is answered. NO other decks. eeeeeeeks. :p