Le Carte delle Streghe

MareSaturni

Pippi, that tease (LOL!) ;), posted new links of sites that show complete oracle decks so i could update the list and i...just saw THIS:

http://draktarotlibrary.multiply.com/photos/album/176/Cartas_de_Las_Brujas

Amongst many other fantastic decks (like the Flowers of Love oracle) that have been imediately put in my wishlist, though my chances of getting any of them are not so much slim, but anorexic.

I'm in love. Besides, from what i have seen, many cards have OWLS & FLOWERS in them, which makes me really really pleased :D :D :D

Does anyone in this fourm OWNS this deck? I had never heard of it before! Is it available anywhere? What are your experiences with it?

Geez, i'm so curious now! I need this deck!

Marina

poivre

It looks like a deck that you could read with intuition and
be very educational at the same time.
Thanks for the thread!
I may have to order this!!
ros
:)

Annabelle

I own it and LOVE it. At one time it was available from Alida, but I'm not sure if they still carry it or not.

The art in this deck is fantastic and the cards themselves are a joy to hold and handle - they aren't laminated and have subtly-textured, satin-like feel in your hands.

Confession, though - I've never even attempted any type of reading with these cards. For me it's strictly a "cheer-me-up" deck that I pull out and look through whenever I need something to make me smile :).

Pao

I own it as well. I love the images. the cards are long and large and very pretty. the book it comes with is very informative on herbs and stones and such. I tried one card readings with it because I honestly need to brush up on my herbs knowledge. i think if you know about herbs that can help you add on to the image and the reading can be very good probably. There is also a lot of symbols I am not faimliar with, like what does it mean when you wrap around a string on the tip of your middle finger of your right hand? I bet that would help me to know when I get "La Senal" card! :laugh: Sadly I had to use the LWB to figure out some cards and they do not disscuss the symbols. but I love the art so much I cant part with it even if i cant read too well with it. Plus its so hard to get it may be oop. I would try amazon or ebay to look for it. :D it really is a beautiful deck :)

here you go if you dont mind spending $54 :)

http://www.amazon.com/Cartas-Las-Br...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212541853&sr=8-1

MareSaturni

Pao said:
I own it as well. I love the images. the cards are long and large and very pretty. the book it comes with is very informative on herbs and stones and such. I tried one card readings with it because I honestly need to brush up on my herbs knowledge. i think if you know about herbs that can help you add on to the image and the reading can be very good probably. There is also a lot of symbols I am not faimliar with, like what does it mean when you wrap around a string on the tip of your middle finger of your right hand? I bet that would help me to know when I get "La Senal" card! :laugh: Sadly I had to use the LWB to figure out some cards and they do not disscuss the symbols. but I love the art so much I cant part with it even if i cant read too well with it. Plus its so hard to get it may be oop. I would try amazon or ebay to look for it. :D it really is a beautiful deck :)

here you go if you dont mind spending $54 :)

http://www.amazon.com/Cartas-Las-Br...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212541853&sr=8-1

O.O

$54? Okay, and yet another deck goes to my 'off limits decks' list. It's more than i paid for my Marseilles Hadar :(. Besides, price + shipping in dollars is just....grrrr.

Thanks for the reviews though...sounds like a really nice deck, and i think it's beautifully illustrated. Maybe one day it'll come across my path? *crosses fingers*

Pao, do you use it for readings? Even though the LWB doesn't explain very well, do the cards read nicely?

Thank you guys for answering me :)

Pao

Marina said:
Pao, do you use it for readings? Even though the LWB doesn't explain very well, do the cards read nicely?

Thank you guys for answering me :)

I honestly have not been able to do readings with it. there are a lot of things in the image to look into and maybe I haven't sat patiently there looking at the image to do a reading yet. I only have pulled one card for myself find myself confused and put it bag in its bag :( they are truly beautiful but I have not been able to read with them as of yet. so I dont know if i would recommend you get them because I was exactly like you. I saw them and HAD to have them! so I got them i think for $40 which was rediculous for me. When I looked through them I thought they were so pretty but once i tried to do readings with it forget it, It was pretty impossible for me. so yes they are beautiful but I would not spend so much for them out of risk that you may not be able to read with them. I tried yesterday asking a general love question and got card #28. what does it mean? no idea! :( :joke:

magpie9

Oh this is very very bad...I haven't been this tempted by an expensive deck in a very very long time...and Amazon doesn't take Paypal.

*Pout*

magpie9

Pao said:
I tried yesterday asking a general love question and got card #28. what does it mean? no idea! :( :joke:
I think it means that if you really want it and put energy and focus into it, you can make it happen. The strega is in the stance of the Magician, and the keywords are about force, or determination....and those 2 cherubs aren't playing with that cup for nothing!
...just my opinion, of course!