The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Dancinbear

Without having to raed through 15 pages of posts, when are the cards due?

Feretian

gregory said:
These cards aren't going to be IDENTICAL - let's face it. She says, having redrawn hers allegedly identically several times now.... Does anyone care ? Hope not....
No, no...they can be similar if you're not wanting to do a different design, or completely different if you do want to do a different design, or you could trade off with someone else who wants to try a different design so that you both can try a different design.

:D

Squilla wrote that.

ETA I only own 3 sharpies.... I am thinking black and white here....?

I had thought b&w, and mine will be, but it's fine to do color, too (IF THE COLOR IS WATERPROOF).

So if gregory has three sharpies, and uses the black one on her card design, what color are the remaining two markers?
a. white
b. black
c. a and b above
d. mauve

It is a bit daft to send an SAE innit - costs each of us MORE in the end and clogs the postal system - would it not be better to PM you (Squilla - sorry, I mean Feretian ) our snail addies and you send the cards; we send cash, paypal or stamps when we return the cards ???? We can be trusted to do that, I hope ?

Well, that just sounds too simple.

What's the catch?

Let's do it.

minrice said:
If the 4 Swords and the 7 Cups cards are still available I will take them Feretain! This is exciting, and I'm glad that we have a general theme to work with! No matter what everyone does the deck will still be cohesive I think!

minrice, where you been? 4&7 are all yours.

Sebavin said:
I was just trying to think of a mousy way to say I was excited. I'll sit down with the Wheel later and see what I come up with. Thanks for letting me be a part of the project .

Well, I'll be cheeze whizzed! Thank you for joining. Want another card?

Dancinbear said:
Without having to read through 15 pages of posts, when are the cards due?
Go back and read the second and third posts, pages 4-6, and page 11. Write a 200 word summary and wait for me to contact you.

Sebavin

I'd love to do a swords. Lemme check...the VI is still available; can I havey?

All Is One

Welcome to the project, Sebavin!

DB: the cards are due in three months, and you'll actually have a bit longer than that but I can't remember why.

Because Feretian said so?

{The 200 page summary, however, is due by tomorrow morning. :D}

Feretian

Sebavin is six!

Dancinbear, you have to listen to All Is One because she's preggors and she says so.

Sebavin

Yes, everyone here is subject to the whims of the pregnant One.

Cat*

Feretian said:
The Crowned One says he's "thinking about it"....
He needs a gentle persuasive push.
Ladies?
Not sure if I qualify for a lady, but I'm pretty certain that "you snooze, you lose" qualifies as "gentle persuasive push." No? :D

All Is One said:
Thank you so much for the lovyely complymente, Cat. You're a rare one, indeed!
Yep. Very lymyted edyshyn. #1 of 1. Not sure of the value, though. ;)

Dancinbear

Well my summary is finished. I was always such a star student
***nose growing very disprortionate for my face***
Now I'll just wait here till I hear from the Ferret Lady.

All Is One, do I have to sing the Pregnant Lady song here to keep you in line? Hmmmm?

retrokat

Is the Queen of Wands still available?

Dancinbear

I'm still waiting here to find out what to do with my summary.....