One Animal Message

GotH

now, separately from the reading, I had to add this post too. I look into the picture of your crystal ball and last night I first saw a 'witch'. The typical looking witch, dressed in black and a pointy black hat too. :laugh: though, she didn't look or feel 'evil' at all. But, like she was going to give me a message. I had to laugh at that last night, after signing up for your reading here.
Ha ha... Yeah, I see the happy witch too and she's about to take a bite of a marshmallow! But if you slightly turn your gaze, her face switches directions and her hair blows back as she looks down. Your position is looking down at her from above. Do you see this too?

This morning, after reading through my message, I had another look at your crystal ball and this time, I, too, can see that hummingbird! I see it in the top, right part of your ball--flying in midair, like they do. I can also see under it, what looks like a bear to me, with two white eyes, facing me directly--standing on all fours. Big brown bear/almost black in color. However, it also makes me think of my black panther, except for the fact that my panther has glowing yellow/green eyes. :laugh:
Funny... My mom's animal is the black panther. And it fits her to a T! I just did a quick glance at the picture when I first posted it. I'll have to go back and look at the panther.

Your ball really grabs my attention and pulls me in! I'm going to play again with my own crystal balls today too. Every time I read of your experience, it encourages me to give my own a try again. :) Your crystal ball does have a lot of energy in it, GOTH. I can FEEL it and see it! Does it have a lot of inclusions as it appears to in this picture of it, or is that just from the lighting around it at the time of the picture? Perhaps this is my issue with my two largest crystal balls, as they have little or no inclusions at all--and maybe I need that. Anyway, it is a gorgeous crystal ball that you have and thank you for sharing it with us/me.
Awww, thank you. Yes, it's very clear but has sheets and large slabs of rainbow. It also has what looks like silken threads stretched out. Someone told me what these are called but I forget the name. It's really not as busy as it looks in the pic, I think it may have been showing off for the camera. ;) But yes, it has some glittery and sparkly specks to it as well. I'm so happy I have it.

If you end up working with yours today, please post what you get. I LOVE reading what others see in their spheres.. Or anything they scry with. :)

celticnoodle

Ha ha... Yeah, I see the happy witch too and she's about to take a bite of a marshmallow! But if you slightly turn your gaze, her face switches directions and her hair blows back as she looks down. Your position is looking down at her from above. Do you see this too?

:laugh: OMG! YES!!! I can see that! I didn't even really 'see' the marshmallow till you mentioned it! :thumbsup: very cool!!!

Funny... My mom's animal is the black panther. And it fits her to a T! I just did a quick glance at the picture when I first posted it. I'll have to go back and look at the panther.

PM coming to you about this. :)

Awww, thank you. Yes, it's very clear but has sheets and large slabs of rainbow. It also has what looks like silken threads stretched out. Someone told me what these are called but I forget the name. It's really not as busy as it looks in the pic, I think it may have been showing off for the camera. ;) But yes, it has some glittery and sparkly specks to it as well. I'm so happy I have it.

and, well...didn't get the time. *sigh* the afternoon was...well, not fun today! I had some issues to deal with and was not in a good mood afterwards for awhile. :laugh: BUT! There is always tomorrow!!! :)

If you end up working with yours today, please post what you get. I LOVE reading what others see in their spheres.. Or anything they scry with. :)[/QUOTE]