Calling for guinea pigs: first time trying out bibliomancy!

Adjustment

I would like to be your guinea pig, can you tell me what i need to know regarding t feelings for me

kimtsan

Hi, I'd love to be your guinea pig :)! I'd like to know what to do about situation X. If you need specific information about the situation, please let me know!

"It dazzles!" said Bruno, shading his eyes with one little hand, while the other clung tightly to Sylvie's hand, as if he were half-alarmed at her strange manner."
-From "A Visit to Dog Land"

Something glorious and wonderful may have been presented to you, something dazzling that have caught your attention and made you excited. When you look at it, you can't help but absorb its light, taking in its wonderful parts. However, there is something strange about this light. It is so powerful that it blinds you. If it's something wonderful, why does it need so powerful a light to hinder people from observing its goodness? Something is suspicious here; maybe it's not as wonderful as it seems. The best thing to do is to "shade your eyes" with one hand so you can protect your vision and see better, so you're not blinded by what you see, and blinded by "all that goodness". There may be more to be revealed and more things to you'll have to find out before you decide what its true nature is or what the true situation is. Hold on to what's important and dear to you; stand by your principles and your ideals, and listen to your intuition. They will be your friend and they are going to help you see this through. Maybe there's a gut feeling that something here isn't quite right, and you shouldn't move until you have a better grasp of the situation, until you can see better.

To add: Since the title of this story is "A Visit to Dog Land", it could have a significance. Dogs are instinctual beings and don't rationalize like humans, being in a Dogland as humans (I'm speculating what the story is, since I haven't read it) may cause all kinds of confusions if you don't know how to "speak dog"…and I think this may be saying that you are letting your rational mind get in the way of seeing something for what it truly is, or maybe you are blinded by some of your own rationalizations. Also, "shading your eyes" from the light is almost an automatic response, so it is instinctual--I think part of you may already know the truth already, but you may be slow to acknowledge it.

kimtsan

I'd love to be a part of your experiment.

My question for you is: What kind of spiritual adventures/fantastical adventures ;) can i expect with this person G?

I have done some bibliomancy readings before :) They are lots of fun, the most important thing to do is to follow your intuition and don't let doubt cloud you. I did a thread before if you're curious based on the book the scarlett letter:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=205181

Also, Samantha did some amazing readings a while ago that i remembered that were very accurate:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204477&highlight=bibliomancy

"At these thyngs I justly fumed, having at the first been frendly unto hym (though yn sooth hee was dull), and oft smote hym gretely on the Eares, rending from hys Hedde certyn Locks, whereat crying out hee was wont toe saye that I made hys lyfe a burden untoe hym, whych thyng I not so much doubted as highlie rejoyced yn.
-From Legend of Scotland, "The Ladye's History

Person G is not Scottish, is it? :p

At first glance, person G doesn't seem to be the "adventurous type", but you want to find out more about G, thinking that there are layers into the personality that you haven't seen yet. You are very eager to have an adventure, you see this wonderful story unfolding before you already--and G is the one person to grant you that wish. You are very energetic and spirited and you are probably someone who is constantly on the move, or constantly seeking things to do. However, there is the feeling that there is a discrepancy between your expectations and who G really is and what G has to offer, and this discrepancy may be a source of disappointment in the future. Maybe the adventures that G offers you are not what you expected, and you want G to jump and run with you but maybe G expresses his energy in a different way, and you are too excited to see it right now because of your enthusiasm.

Hope this resonates. xoxo
Kim

kimtsan

I would like to know, should I give up on looking for a job and write my book?

"Directions for filling in the Tables--
Tab. I. Day I ( e). The names are written out alphabetically, and paired as they stand. The victors are marked with asterisks.
From "Lawn Tennis Tournaments"

To make this decision, it seems like you need to develop a highly systematic way of evaluating both options. The key here is comparing one aspect of each option at a time until, by the process of vigorous competition and elimination, you have a winner. Maybe you've been thinking about this decision and for the most part it's sitting in the back of your mind, but now perhaps will be a good time to "put everything on paper" so you can see the two options as they really are, record your thought process and arrive at a conclusion that will benefit you. You might also be going back and forth on this, swinging like a pendulum: should I do this? No, maybe I should do this. It can be frustrating but that is part of the process, and it is okay if you don't have an immediate answer and all you need to do is be patient, but be diligent about this decision-making process. Look for ways to "quantify" your decision making process so that it's "real" before you--either you write it down on a chart to compare the pros and cons, or you can come up with creative ways to make this decision making fun. After all, if you're "too concerned about winning" the tournament, or in your case, "making a final decision", it's going to be a stressful process. If you're approach like a "good sport", however, that may make things a little bit less stressful.

To add, there may be a "sense of finality" associated with making this decision--like it's one or the other and your life will be forever changed after this. The feeling I am getting is that although your life will without a doubt gravitate towards a different direction, but it is part of your journey and it doesn't mean you can never go back--you're in control.

sunfallSeraph

I'm liking your style of interpretation. If you're not too swamped, I'd love to get a reading as well. I would simply like to know where to look to find something new and engaging in my life. :)

lilac04

"At these thyngs I justly fumed, having at the first been frendly unto hym (though yn sooth hee was dull), and oft smote hym gretely on the Eares, rending from hys Hedde certyn Locks, whereat crying out hee was wont toe saye that I made hys lyfe a burden untoe hym, whych thyng I not so much doubted as highlie rejoyced yn.
-From Legend of Scotland, "The Ladye's History

Person G is not Scottish, is it? :p

At first glance, person G doesn't seem to be the "adventurous type", but you want to find out more about G, thinking that there are layers into the personality that you haven't seen yet. You are very eager to have an adventure, you see this wonderful story unfolding before you already--and G is the one person to grant you that wish. You are very energetic and spirited and you are probably someone who is constantly on the move, or constantly seeking things to do. However, there is the feeling that there is a discrepancy between your expectations and who G really is and what G has to offer, and this discrepancy may be a source of disappointment in the future. Maybe the adventures that G offers you are not what you expected, and you want G to jump and run with you but maybe G expresses his energy in a different way, and you are too excited to see it right now because of your enthusiasm.

Hope this resonates. xoxo
Kim

Not scottish no :). I am a very spirited person in relative terms to this person. And i can imagine them expressing their source of energy very differently from my own which is what i guessed :). Thank you for your reading, it was fun!

Liralen

This is a great reading, kimtsan, thank you very much! Here's my feedback:

"It dazzles!" said Bruno, shading his eyes with one little hand, while the other clung tightly to Sylvie's hand, as if he were half-alarmed at her strange manner."
-From "A Visit to Dog Land"

Something glorious and wonderful may have been presented to you, something dazzling that have caught your attention and made you excited. When you look at it, you can't help but absorb its light, taking in its wonderful parts. However, there is something strange about this light. It is so powerful that it blinds you. If it's something wonderful, why does it need so powerful a light to hinder people from observing its goodness? Something is suspicious here; maybe it's not as wonderful as it seems. The best thing to do is to "shade your eyes" with one hand so you can protect your vision and see better, so you're not blinded by what you see, and blinded by "all that goodness". There may be more to be revealed and more things to you'll have to find out before you decide what its true nature is or what the true situation is. Hold on to what's important and dear to you; stand by your principles and your ideals, and listen to your intuition. They will be your friend and they are going to help you see this through. Maybe there's a gut feeling that something here isn't quite right, and you shouldn't move until you have a better grasp of the situation, until you can see better.

I've recently moved my horse to a new rental stable, I chose it because there seemed to be better living conditions there for him. Actually, it really seemed ideal, the people nice and helpful, and it has everything I want and everything I thought would be good for my horse. But now that I'm there, things don't seem quite so wonderful. I feel some strange undercurrent, a kind of hostility towards me, rather subtle most of the time, sometimes not so subtle, but always in a way that makes peoples' behaviour seem rational. So I thought maybe I'm overly sensitive. Well, maybe not, although I see no reason why they should feel hostile towards me.

To add: Since the title of this story is "A Visit to Dog Land", it could have a significance. Dogs are instinctual beings and don't rationalize like humans, being in a Dogland as humans (I'm speculating what the story is, since I haven't read it) may cause all kinds of confusions if you don't know how to "speak dog"…and I think this may be saying that you are letting your rational mind get in the way of seeing something for what it truly is, or maybe you are blinded by some of your own rationalizations. Also, "shading your eyes" from the light is almost an automatic response, so it is instinctual--I think part of you may already know the truth already, but you may be slow to acknowledge it.

This is so funny, because horses are also instinctual beings, and my horse and the other horses have been acting strangely, too. My horse has been attacked by the other horses, refused to walk through stable doors, lost quite some weight and generally behaved in ways that surprised me. I thought maybe this is a normal adjustment period, and things have gotten a little better now, but maybe he is acting this way because he feels something is not quite right.

So maybe we will have to move again soon, which I've been thinking of already, although I don't like to admit it, sigh.

Thanks again, it really was a very helpful reading :)!

kimtsan

I'm liking your style of interpretation. If you're not too swamped, I'd love to get a reading as well. I would simply like to know where to look to find something new and engaging in my life. :)

For sure!! Added you to the queue. :)

Kim

kimtsan

Not scottish no :). I am a very spirited person in relative terms to this person. And i can imagine them expressing their source of energy very differently from my own which is what i guessed :). Thank you for your reading, it was fun!

Thank you for the feedback! It took me a while to interpret the passage because of the "accent" of the passage lol. This has been a cool experience for me!!

Kim

kimtsan

This is a great reading, kimtsan, thank you very much! Here's my feedback:

I've recently moved my horse to a new rental stable, I chose it because there seemed to be better living conditions there for him. Actually, it really seemed ideal, the people nice and helpful, and it has everything I want and everything I thought would be good for my horse. But now that I'm there, things don't seem quite so wonderful. I feel some strange undercurrent, a kind of hostility towards me, rather subtle most of the time, sometimes not so subtle, but always in a way that makes peoples' behaviour seem rational. So I thought maybe I'm overly sensitive. Well, maybe not, although I see no reason why they should feel hostile towards me.

This is so funny, because horses are also instinctual beings, and my horse and the other horses have been acting strangely, too. My horse has been attacked by the other horses, refused to walk through stable doors, lost quite some weight and generally behaved in ways that surprised me. I thought maybe this is a normal adjustment period, and things have gotten a little better now, but maybe he is acting this way because he feels something is not quite right.

So maybe we will have to move again soon, which I've been thinking of already, although I don't like to admit it, sigh.

Thanks again, it really was a very helpful reading :)!

Wow this is so cool! Didn't expect my first few readings to go so well, haha. Thank you for the feedback! Glad you can resonate. :)

xoxo
Kim