Calling for guinea pigs: first time trying out bibliomancy!

kimtsan

I would enjoy one of your readings! Here is my question:
What do I need to know about my present quandary over taking a sabbatical?

Thanks much!

Hope you can resonate. :) Here's your reading:

"In Magdalen Park the deer are wild
With joy, that Maggie brings
Some bread a friend had given the child,
To feed the pretty things."
-From Acrostics and Other Verses

Right now you may be feeling like if you don't take the sabbatical and do whatever it is you want to do right now, you will no longer have a chance to experience it fully. You may be pulled by the desire for simple pleasures--the act of simply acknowledging beauty or something wonderful and sharing what you have is almost poetic in your head. In a way it is spontaneity you are looking for, and everything falling into its place to produce a memorable moment for you to look back on and sigh happily to yourself. However, you don't need to feel that this moment will slip away if you don't take hold of it. It will always be there for you, and you don't need to feel like "if you don't do this now, you will lose this chance forever." The truth is, you are able to create this moment anytime you wish if you simply enter that state of mind. You can frame your experiences and cherish everything that happens to you; you are able to perceive everything wonderfully and see everything with its full colour. You create the moment that you want, because that moment exists within you and it doesn't matter where you are.

xoxo
Kim

Apollonia

Hope you can resonate. :) Here's your reading:

"In Magdalen Park the deer are wild
With joy, that Maggie brings
Some bread a friend had given the child,
To feed the pretty things."
-From Acrostics and Other Verses

Right now you may be feeling like if you don't take the sabbatical and do whatever it is you want to do right now, you will no longer have a chance to experience it fully. You may be pulled by the desire for simple pleasures--the act of simply acknowledging beauty or something wonderful and sharing what you have is almost poetic in your head. In a way it is spontaneity you are looking for, and everything falling into its place to produce a memorable moment for you to look back on and sigh happily to yourself. However, you don't need to feel that this moment will slip away if you don't take hold of it. It will always be there for you, and you don't need to feel like "if you don't do this now, you will lose this chance forever." The truth is, you are able to create this moment anytime you wish if you simply enter that state of mind. You can frame your experiences and cherish everything that happens to you; you are able to perceive everything wonderfully and see everything with its full colour. You create the moment that you want, because that moment exists within you and it doesn't matter where you are.

xoxo
Kim

Kim, thank you so much for this!

Yes, it resonates with where I am, both mentally and geographically. My husband and I just moved from a large city to a rural area a few months ago, and I find I'm in a place where I want to have all the time in the to world just take it all in—the birds, the quiet, and yes, the deer that occasionally walk through our back yard!

My “sabbatical” would pretty much take place here at home, (with short road trips here and there) but since it is so new to me, it truly is like traveling to a new area, and a part of my mind wants to be on vacation and not have to think about practical things like work. I am glad to know that I don't have to make a decision now, that the beautiful peace and lovely setting I am reveling in will be here for me whenever I want to partake of it.

Bibliomancy always calls to me, yet I haven't been able to do it for myself, so this was enjoyable as well as very meaningful. Thanks again!

Blessings to you,
Apollonia

galaxys4

hi kimstan
i like lilac's question.
can you tell me what kind of adventures can i expect with A?
thank you

kimtsan

Ooooooh!!! I love Lewis Carroll!! My bibliomancy question is: what philosophical quandary can a Carroll passage solve in my life? Thank you :)

"They never doesn't nohow want no baking." So Bruno put the Apples in the hamper, along with the Bread, and the bottle of Milk. And he set off to have a Picnic, on the top of the hill, all by himself--"
-From Bruno's Picnic

The double negatives and strangely organized sentence in the beginning seems to represent the philosophical conundrums you may have. There is a strong sense of uncertainty and "cosmic trolling"--it's like the universe just HAS to make things complicated for you by throwing you all these questions. You may get frustrated thinking about them, but all in all you don't really give a damn. It's kind of like you're saying "So who cares if I can't figure out the meaning of life? That does not stop me from being me or doing whatever I want in life." Your "philosophy" is likely that you believe you should just enjoy what's in front of you and focus on what you can do to enrich an experience. It's an attitude that seems to say "who cares about what the world thinks" or "just do whatever you want, man, seize the day". Maybe you can't figure out what "baking" is referring to when it comes to a "picnic", that doesn't stop you from enjoying the picnic. You make the best use of what you have, because you can make anything special just by having that frame of mind. To you, it's simple, you have your own pace and your own perspective, and you don't really need to read some grand philosophical text to figure out what is the best thing to do with your life.

[end of reading]

What I got from your reading is more of an attitude instead of a solid answer. Hope you can resonate. :)

Best,
Kim

pumpkins

hello dear
should i work with the leader of the organization? what will come my way if i work with them in future? wondering:)
thanks

Marirowana

I like the way you do this, may I hop in? :)

What does Lewis tell me to focus on at this moment?

ETA: I changed the question, see post #55

tarotlova

"Directions for filling in the Tables--
Tab. I. Day I ( e). The names are written out alphabetically, and paired as they stand. The victors are marked with asterisks.
From "Lawn Tennis Tournaments"

To make this decision, it seems like you need to develop a highly systematic way of evaluating both options. The key here is comparing one aspect of each option at a time until, by the process of vigorous competition and elimination, you have a winner. Maybe you've been thinking about this decision and for the most part it's sitting in the back of your mind, but now perhaps will be a good time to "put everything on paper" so you can see the two options as they really are, record your thought process and arrive at a conclusion that will benefit you. You might also be going back and forth on this, swinging like a pendulum: should I do this? No, maybe I should do this. It can be frustrating but that is part of the process, and it is okay if you don't have an immediate answer and all you need to do is be patient, but be diligent about this decision-making process. Look for ways to "quantify" your decision making process so that it's "real" before you--either you write it down on a chart to compare the pros and cons, or you can come up with creative ways to make this decision making fun. After all, if you're "too concerned about winning" the tournament, or in your case, "making a final decision", it's going to be a stressful process. If you're approach like a "good sport", however, that may make things a little bit less stressful.

To add, there may be a "sense of finality" associated with making this decision--like it's one or the other and your life will be forever changed after this. The feeling I am getting is that although your life will without a doubt gravitate towards a different direction, but it is part of your journey and it doesn't mean you can never go back--you're in control.

So I take it that you think I will go towards a different direction completely from the question I asked? I thinks it's quiet funny that the book is on Tennis as I am very prone to take two Tarot decks out and do a pros and con reading! As it is I am going for a job interview tomorrow (20th) and it is something that I did before in the recent past as of 29th May 2014, I was actually made redundant from this job and have had no luck in getting a job, so I look at it as the ball going backwards to hopefully bring me a future from what I did in the past! I will let you know how I go when I find out. I have had this book in my head for years going back and forth in my head and have started writing it now I have a desktop, so who knows the different direction I take might be to do both get a job and write, thank you for this my first Bibliomancy reading I have really enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

NamasteIndia

lost mobile

hi,
my son lost his mobile
i cant find it i did a reading it showed 10 of wands
is it at home under a pile of things.

can you read whether the mobile is at home under a pile of things
will i get it back??

thanks

APT

I would like to be your guinea pig. :)

Can you tell me what I need to know about emotional dynamics/romantic relationships? I have been single for a while (my choice, really) and wondering if that might change in the not so distant future?

Thanks!

kimtsan

So I take it that you think I will go towards a different direction completely from the question I asked? I thinks it's quiet funny that the book is on Tennis as I am very prone to take two Tarot decks out and do a pros and con reading! As it is I am going for a job interview tomorrow (20th) and it is something that I did before in the recent past as of 29th May 2014, I was actually made redundant from this job and have had no luck in getting a job, so I look at it as the ball going backwards to hopefully bring me a future from what I did in the past! I will let you know how I go when I find out. I have had this book in my head for years going back and forth in my head and have started writing it now I have a desktop, so who knows the different direction I take might be to do both get a job and write, thank you for this my first Bibliomancy reading I have really enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

I did get the feeling that you might just be doing both at the same time...and as I began to interpret your question kind of evolved into "How should I make a decision?" lol. But yeah, the feeling that you will be multitasking and juggling two things back and forth is very strong. Could be that you'll be writing that novel AND working. :)

Kim