Whatever Comes...1 sitter needed

katieb

Hi

I'm looking for one sitter. I'm not sure what form of divination I'll be using, it could be though music, crossroad, scrying or I could get messages via the spirit world, any how I'm opening up all doors for the messages to be given to you. The only thing I ask is patience as I need quiet time which I don't often get lol!
I don't want a question and want full feedback to at least let me know if I'm picking up on anything.

Anyone interested?

newlillith

I'd love to sit! I give excellent feedback :)

katieb

I'd love to sit! I give excellent feedback :)

Perfect! Is there a particular area that you'd like for me to focus on? When your message came in, I felt a cold breeze and was sure the door had been opened. So my question is...is there anyone that crossed over in your life?

newlillith

I'd love a focus on family :) There are a couple of people who have passed on, none recently that are related to me. But I work in hospice so I have worked with plenty who have passed.

katieb

I'd love a focus on family :) There are a couple of people who have passed on, none recently that are related to me. But I work in hospice so I have worked with plenty who have passed.
Ok family it is but i don't know what will come up. It could be about anything :)

I'll pm you when I'm done but i don't think it'll be today. Thanks again for volunteering!

newlillith

Whatever comes is just fine! Thanks chica :)

katieb

Just wanted to let you know that i haven't forgotten about you

newlillith

I know!! It's hard to get alone time :)

katieb

Hi Newlilith!

So sorry for the late reading, as you know I was sick and just couldn't seem to focus on anything. For your reading I wanted to go with a blank slate as you know, so I decided to go with something that I've done before...well not really. For you I asked my phone for help and asked for guidance in my music to guide me to the song that would sum up your situation and this is the one that came up

http://youtu.be/3SluRyO4EA4

"Hysteria"

Out of touch, out of reach yeah
You could try to get closer to me
I'm in luck, I'm in deep, yeah
Hypnotized, I'm shakin' to my knees

I gotta know tonight
If you're alone tonight
Can't stop this feeling
Can't stop this fire

Oh, I get hysterical, hysteria
Oh can you feel it, do you believe it?
It's such a magical mysteria
When you get that feelin', better start believin'
'Cos it's a miracle, oh say you will, ooh babe
Hysteria when you're near
Out of me, into you yeah
You could hide it's just a one way street
Oh, I believe I'm in you, yeah
Open wide, that's right, dream me off my feet
Oh, believe in me

I gotta know tonight
If you're alone tonight
Can't stop this feeling
Can't stop this fire

[Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

'Cos it's a miracle, oh say you will

Ooh babe
Come on

I sat down, listened to the song and my first thought was how you appear to be searching for love and it might just drive you a little loopy lol! I sense that you want and need to have someone in your life, this appears to be the broken or missing puzzle piece that you would like to have. Although not rich I do feel that you are comfortable in all regards but sharing this with someone is your deepest wish. You appear strong on the outside and you could be someone who keeps people away, not necessarily by choice but as a self mechanism..wondering also if men are a little intimidated by you? Other thoughts on this while listening to the song was if there was someone very important to you that is no longer part of your life? I feel a sense of longing but I'm not sure if it's someone that you're trying to forget and even if you have a resolve of moving on there's a lingering, a trace that was left on your heart?

I went o get my crystal ball which felt a little heavier than I remembered it to be and I wondered if I was feeling weaker or if this weakiness or sense of heaviness is within you? Just a thought:
The images that came were of a sphere with butterflies in it of a beautiful yellow color and in my minds' eye I heard teach love, and not alone. And again that feeling of feeling so lonely..very strange! I'm getting visions of you coming on this earth almost as a teacher and that your importance is one of a healer. I don't think the butterflies in the sphere are you or speaking about transformation as I saw a pair of hands around the sphere which I believe is you helping the weaker to become stronger and more beautiful.
Another image in my ball was of a sword and I'm getting that you need to cut some emotional ties to something or someone that are no longer good for you. I'm also thinking that you don't let yourself get emotionally or sexually attached to many men, you are reserved and don't want to give up that precious part of you that someone may have hurt or broken in the past. Don't be afraid to love again, even if only for one night as I feel it will do wonders on your self confidence.
Ok so those were the visions and thoughts that came to me, hopefully I'm not too off here and please do one thing for yourself....love yourself as you deserve to be loved. You give and give and there doesn't feel like there's enough to make you feel like that special woman that you are. Your purpose here on earth is much much greater than you could ever know, and I feel this very intensely.

Hope this resonates for you!!

newlillith

Hi Newlilith!

So sorry for the late reading, as you know I was sick and just couldn't seem to focus on anything. For your reading I wanted to go with a blank slate as you know, so I decided to go with something that I've done before...well not really. For you I asked my phone for help and asked for guidance in my music to guide me to the song that would sum up your situation and this is the one that came up

http://youtu.be/3SluRyO4EA4

Hi katie! I had to take some time to process this as I was pretty blown away by this reading. It's very accurate!

"Hysteria"

Out of touch, out of reach yeah
You could try to get closer to me
I'm in luck, I'm in deep, yeah
Hypnotized, I'm shakin' to my knees

I gotta know tonight
If you're alone tonight
Can't stop this feeling
Can't stop this fire

'Cos it's a miracle, oh say you will, ooh babe
Out of me, into you yeah
You could hide it's just a one way street
Oh, I believe I'm in you, yeah
Open wide, that's right, dream me off my feet
Oh, believe in me

I gotta know tonight
If you're alone tonight
Can't stop this feeling
Can't stop this fire

[Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

'Cos it's a miracle, oh say you will

Ooh babe
Come on

What a funny song to come up. Def Leppard is one of those bands I make fun of a lot, so it made me laugh to see this one as your inspiration. My guides find really silly ways to make me laugh. But it's also pretty accurate because the guys I tend to go for have no interest in me, so it's just a thing that's in my head. As I've gotten older there's been less of the teenagery crushes, but when I do get them it's BAD.

I sat down, listened to the song and my first thought was how you appear to be searching for love and it might just drive you a little loopy lol! I sense that you want and need to have someone in your life, this appears to be the broken or missing puzzle piece that you would like to have. Although not rich I do feel that you are comfortable in all regards but sharing this with someone is your deepest wish.

You are right on. I have honestly never dated anyone who was quality. I got divorced last year from someone who was not great to start with but who I thought was my only option. Not a great combo :\ I feel I am learning to like men who are healthier mentally, but that I'm having a hard time finding someone who will love me in my weirdness. You are right that this is the missing piece. My home life is happy. I have a wonderful kiddo, we have enough, and my job is alright. But I would really love to experience a good relationship where affection is reciprocal.

You appear strong on the outside and you could be someone who keeps people away, not necessarily by choice but as a self mechanism..wondering also if men are a little intimidated by you? Other thoughts on this while listening to the song was if there was someone very important to you that is no longer part of your life? I feel a sense of longing but I'm not sure if it's someone that you're trying to forget and even if you have a resolve of moving on there's a lingering, a trace that was left on your heart?

You're definitely right. I know I come off as pushing people away because I'm so afraid of being hurt again. I have really been working on being more vulnerable and open to men, but truth be told I am terrified of being rejected again. However, the way I come off is very intimidating. It doesn't help that I'm as tall and large as most men--physically I could take many men in a fight and would if need be. I am pretty fierce when protecting the people I love. You also hit on my divorce. I am moving on, but yes I do miss having another person to talk to and share life with--even if it was an unhealthy marriage. It wasn't 100% bad, and I miss the good parts :)

I went o get my crystal ball which felt a little heavier than I remembered it to be and I wondered if I was feeling weaker or if this weakiness or sense of heaviness is within you? Just a thought:
The images that came were of a sphere with butterflies in it of a beautiful yellow color and in my minds' eye I heard teach love, and not alone. And again that feeling of feeling so lonely..very strange! I'm getting visions of you coming on this earth almost as a teacher and that your importance is one of a healer. I don't think the butterflies in the sphere are you or speaking about transformation as I saw a pair of hands around the sphere which I believe is you helping the weaker to become stronger and more beautiful.

The heaviness could be my weight? Like I said, I'm not tiny by any means and I know in terms of how society views women I don't cut the mustard. When I am alone I feel beautiful, but when I'm with men I am constantly questioning how I look. Butterflies are my spirit animal and they are a sign my guides often send to me to let me know they are there. My life has been a series of transformations so they are appropriate. Yellow is actually a color people often see as the major color in my aura! I do feel lonely but I try to remember I'm not alone. I have my kiddo and my family and friends. I have myself too and I like me :) I know my guides are working with me to give me the strength I need to make myself vulnerable again. You also hit on the healer thing. I love teaching and I work as a social worker--these are two things that make me feel most myself. So it's nice to hear that this is what I've been sent here to do :)

Another image in my ball was of a sword and I'm getting that you need to cut some emotional ties to something or someone that are no longer good for you. I'm also thinking that you don't let yourself get emotionally or sexually attached to many men, you are reserved and don't want to give up that precious part of you that someone may have hurt or broken in the past. Don't be afraid to love again, even if only for one night as I feel it will do wonders on your self confidence.

I have a question--have never used a crystal ball and am curious: are you seeing these images IN the ball? Or in your mind's eye as you stare at the ball? I get visions in my mind at times and am just wondering! How cool that you use this as a tool :) I wonder if the ties are to my ex, or to the feelings of not being enough that I got from that relationship? I have spent many years of my life fighting against being controlled by others, being made to feel as if what I am doing is not good enough and it must be done the way others want me to. I hope that makes sense! You are right that I do not get attached to men. I will work on being open to love and attachment--however brief it may be!

Ok so those were the visions and thoughts that came to me, hopefully I'm not too off here and please do one thing for yourself....love yourself as you deserve to be loved. You give and give and there doesn't feel like there's enough to make you feel like that special woman that you are. Your purpose here on earth is much much greater than you could ever know, and I feel this very intensely.

Hope this resonates for you!!

I really work on loving myself as I want others to love me. It's not something I am always successful at, but this is great advice. Thanks for this reading and your kind words. They mean a lot!!! I really treasure this reading and am going to put it somewhere special to refer to when I am feeling down or need a reminder to be open to love. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!