Three images - Meaning?

Flames

Thanks for replying...
It's almost impossible to be alone , completely alone....There are so many forms of life and spirits taking up every little space available....plus clouds and stars to fill the sky...

Okay...I see. Sometimes, I fail to see. I forget to remember to look...I forget to "re member" myself...

I know nothingness intimately...It is not vacant, empty...
There's always an observer watching on...documenting you in that space...
That observer is your Ego...Your intellectual self...it feels nothing, it just witnesses ... and remembers all...
This is the place where "walking in the dark" is mentioned...a place for the lost, until they can break out of that heart set...
This observer is the keeper of the gates...Very few can get past this essence...It matters not what educational standard one possesses...
Look at ISIS the ancient Egyptian underworld gatekeeper ...She holds a serpent in one hand and a feather in the other.
Behind her is Cerberus the 3 headed dog ...One head for each reality...
When Osiris brings a newly passed over soul to Isis...their heart is weighed to the weight of a feather...The serpent looks into all of those dark dark places...
Nothing can hide ...

I love this story. It's a powerful one. Referred to it when I read for someone in the Reading Circle...Yes, these dark places must be exposed...

If something weighty tips the hearts scales Cerberus attacks...no matter where they try to hide...he will find them and torment them until that weighty darkness is resolved...

I guess I'm being tormented. ;) I feel like something is "cooking" inside of me...a fire is burning...burning away that which isn't necessary any longer...that which is "thick" and "dense"...I guess that's what's implied by a "purification" process?

It is best to deal with these things while one has a body to steer ...without it one is like a rudderless ship in rough waters...

Right. My understanding is that THIS IS one of the main purposes of having a body...to deal with these matters...

There is something in that Nothingness of yours...something that is not love based...

True. It is fear based...maybe due to a lack of faith...or feeling a resistance of having to go back in order to move forward...feeling like it's an uphill battle...It's tough, but no one ever said it would be easy...;)

Try Allowing it to be exactly as it is. Own it and experience it ,without judgements. When this happens the hidden FEEL will pop up which will expose your answer...It takes time...
It takes trust and it takes tolerance...While you can steer.

I'm trying to hear these words without the taint of the past, trying to hear them with new ears, see them with new eyes. I think I've become a little guarded. Trust is an issue for me, right now. Wasn't always that way...I want to KNOW something for myself and not to take it on as "truth" simply because someone else is telling me. I want to see and understand for myself, although everything you've written here resonates with me.

Look at it this way...at least it has popped up now to be dealt with and not taken to the other side...

I agree. I want to overcome...while I'm HERE.

Good luck, Flames...

Thank you, Pete, for your time and insight. All the best to you!

smw

thanks for the email Flames, :)

I was thinking of the hypnagogic stage, pre-sleep images that come before being fully asleep. This seems something that you can access easily with amazing rich images! awesome...

I have on occasion seen the odd image, once I saw a little man sitting on a bench with his back towards me, it was like watching tv. Then he turned round at smiled at me.. I was so startled and if I hadn't been in bed would have jumped backwards. This reminded me of some things you talked about, making a connection, maybe not just passive observing. I wonder if this might be scary at a deeper level, opening up to possibilities that in a way that while sought after, may be at the same time unthinkable...a massive overturn of the (understood) established order of the universe...

smw

Flames

thanks for the email Flames, :)

:)

I was thinking of the hypnagogic stage, pre-sleep images that come before being fully asleep. This seems something that you can access easily with amazing rich images! awesome...

I'm finding that this is how most of my images come to me when I'm preparing for a particular "type" of reading, for instance. As long as I set an intention from the beginning, any image that comes to me in this state, I associate it with the reading I am about to give. I never used to read that way...but, it's truly like reading a tarot or oracle card, only it's an image or "card" coming through in a dream...I want to be able to take these images and "hear" what they're saying, whether for me or for somebody else. It's a very satisfying and fulfilling endeavour.

I have on occasion seen the odd image, once I saw a little man sitting on a bench with his back towards me, it was like watching tv. Then he turned round at smiled at me.. I was so startled and if I hadn't been in bed would have jumped backwards. This reminded me of some things you talked about, making a connection, maybe not just passive observing. I wonder if this might be scary at a deeper level, opening up to possibilities that in a way that while sought after, may be at the same time unthinkable...a massive overturn of the (understood) established order of the universe...

You explain that so well! That's exactly how I feel. There's an element of excitement at the possibility of being able to "see" and "sense" more...and then, as soon as I become aware of the atmosphere, as soon as I am conscious of my surroundings in that realm, I'm pulled back into "reality", into this NOW, right here...At a deeper level, there is fear. I'd like to work with that, really understand the why of it. I only feel that sense of fear while I'm dozing off, sitting on the couch, listening to music, for example. I have very vivid dreams where I'm fully aware I'm experiencing a lucid dream...and I'm alright with that...but, in this little space, right before falling asleep or entering a trance, I suppose, the sense of excitement about it all is probably what pulls me out of that state, just as much as a the fear does...they must be connected. Thank you for sharing, smw. Glad you came back. ;)

re-pete-a

When you can deal with the fact that you cannot die in that state you will overcome your fears...

Extinction is the ego's fear...

Once I allowed myself to fall without stopping by waking...a fear confronted... it was interesting indeed..

I fell right through the ground and just kept on going...

That doesn't mean I have conquered all fears in that state...just a few...

Thinking, as such ,in that state breaks the connections...

Flames

When you can deal with the fact that you cannot die in that state you will overcome your fears...

Extinction is the ego's fear...

Once I allowed myself to fall without stopping by waking...a fear confronted... it was interesting indeed..

I fell right through the ground and just kept on going...

That doesn't mean I have conquered all fears in that state...just a few...

Thinking, as such ,in that state breaks the connections...

Right...always through "thinking." As soon as thought enters the picture, I disconnect...but only in certain circumstances, certain states.

I allowed myself a few times to stay in a dream where something was clearly after me. Normally, when I'm afraid, I close my astral eyes and intuitively, I understand that when I reopen them, I'll be in my room, safe and sound. It's "my" technique...what's worked for me over the years. There's a pulling sensation from closing the astral eyes and opening my physical eyes. It takes a lot of strength to "pull" myself out of that state. Other times, I could be walking side by side with someone who I think is "good" and "true" and suddenly, something doesn't feel right and instead of waking up, I tell myself, "No way. I'm dealing with this right here." I'll squeeze, kick, punch, pierce...doesn't matter...I fight my way if I'm feeling threatened, and then I wake up, knowing full well I've succeeded. I have experienced the feeling of falling and not waking up...not allowing myself to wake up. That was interesting, for sure! The other day, I decided I wanted to fly again, and started to rise up and I was surprised at how "high" I could go because in previous dreams, it didn't seem possible. It always felt as though I was too close to the ground. This time was different. I had better control and I felt lighter. Also, I was aware of my thoughts, which in the past, had a tendency to affect how high or fast I could go, depending on what I was thinking. This time, I could see them, but they had no bearing on my flying. Again, I had better control and my ability to navigate had become more refined...something like that. :)

I am afraid of being annihilated. That must be it. Well, that's only because I equate myself with the Ego, even though I KNOW I'm not my Ego. I'm afraid what it could mean to keep going, to allow myself to let go. I don't know how to overcome that right now...unless I stop being afraid...but I don't know how to stop being afraid. There has to be a shift and it takes practice. I just don't understand why there is fear in that space before sleep, in that "trance", before deep sleep and not while I'm dreaming, even though I'm fully aware...

Thanks, Pete, for your insight! And for listening to me go on and on and on...:)

re-pete-a

If I may pop a piece of advice to an an experienced voyager like yourself...

When those situations arise again ...if you can trigger something that reminds you to act...such as bending your little finger or blinking as you can easily remember to do...

to LOVE the situation and the Being that is trying to feed off your fears...LOVE is not on the days feeding menu for those types of entities...

Your negative feelings like doubts will ground you or your performances out there...

It's also possible to ask for and obtain help or guidance in that realm...

Thank you for putting up with me...

Flames

If I may pop a piece of advice to an an experienced voyager like yourself...

When those situations arise again ...if you can trigger something that reminds you to act...such as bending your little finger or blinking as you can easily remember to do...

to LOVE the situation and the Being that is trying to feed off your fears...LOVE is not on the days feeding menu for those types of entities...

Your negative feelings like doubts will ground you or your performances out there...

It's also possible to ask for and obtain help or guidance in that realm...

Thank you for putting up with me...

Ah...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE!! Okay...WILL DO...Easier said than done, :) but will work at creating the intention, keeping it close to my heart. If something comes up, I'll be sure to send you a message.

Putting up with you??!! Nonsense. This has been MY pleasure. I sincerely appreciate it!

re-pete-a

One last thing...

Don't be surprised if that person or thing that you have been fighting off turns into your best guide...Who has been trying to connect with you for ages

This is the power of fears...they distort what is... to suit the fear.

Hence using love and not violence... acceptance or Resistance.

Bon voyage

MissNine

Is someone involved with a man they shouldn't be? Someone is helping this man cheat on his wife/significant other.