I'm 5 of wands in their life

Pami619

A friend asked for me where I stand in their life/heart/mind regarding a guy.
The rest was understandable except I got the 5 of wands as of where I stand in their life so I clarified and got 5 of pentacles rv.
To me I see as if I am not a priority? intuitively I do not feel it is that, neither that I am a competitor of one of many women.
I can only assume that they need something but circumstances don't allow them to act on it?
Their life seems chaotic at the moment and having the 5 of pentacles rv all I could think of as it trying to improve the situation in order to find my right place in their life.
You see it reduces from 5 people to 2 as if they were the only ones that survived and had a compromise?

Deck RWS

Any thoughts?

nisaba

I got the 5 of wands as of where I stand in their life so I clarified and got 5 of pentacles rv.

I'm not sure *why* you clarified: you got nothing at all from the first card?

The Five Wands as an answer to that question would seem to me to be saying that you produce conflict in their life, outer conflict, or even inner conflict in their minds.

When you pull a clarifying card, the second card does not add any new information, it tries to explain the previous card, so you look for what they have in common. What these two have in common, most obviously, is the number five.

And to me, the number five is simply a number of change.

So you bring CHANGE to this person. And they may feel that the change you bring challenges them and produces internal conflicts in their mind.

Pami619

I'm not sure *why* you clarified: you got nothing at all from the first card?

The Five Wands as an answer to that question would seem to me to be saying that you produce conflict in their life, outer conflict, or even inner conflict in their minds.

When you pull a clarifying card, the second card does not add any new information, it tries to explain the previous card, so you look for what they have in common. What these two have in common, most obviously, is the number five.

And to me, the number five is simply a number of change.

So you bring CHANGE to this person. And they may feel that the change you bring challenges them and produces internal conflicts in their mind.

Thank you so much Nisaba, but doesn't clarifier add additional information?
Yes makes sense bringing them change and some sort of internal conflict.
It is really interesting how this works.

feminine_mystique

I find I only need to use a clarifier card to bind a court card. As a person or an energy etc..

5 of wands. To me the 5 of wands is a inner conflict card but I also read it as a playfull card or flirt card between people. So it could indicate he sees you as a flirt with him and someone he could potentially be playfull with.. however there are other in the card so it could suggest he might just see you as another person he flirts with..

The five of pentacles rx as suggested to me would "clarify" that perhaps he doesn't really see this going anywhere. When reversed 5 of pentacles is about being isolated financially, spiritually or socially. When rx in this situation I see it clarifying the 5 of wands as trying to leave the situation maybe he feels that he doesn't need the distraction atm so they do want to break free from this right now.

I love what nisaba said about 5 and change as well.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Pami619

I find I only need to use a clarifier card to bind a court card. As a person or an energy etc..

5 of wands. To me the 5 of wands is a inner conflict card but I also read it as a playfull card or flirt card between people. So it could indicate he sees you as a flirt with him and someone he could potentially be playfull with.. however there are other in the card so it could suggest he might just see you as another person he flirts with..

The five of pentacles rx as suggested to me would "clarify" that perhaps he doesn't really see this going anywhere. When reversed 5 of pentacles is about being isolated financially, spiritually or socially. When rx in this situation I see it clarifying the 5 of wands as trying to leave the situation maybe he feels that he doesn't need the distraction atm so they do want to break free from this right now.

I love what nisaba said about 5 and change as well.

Wow, definitely makes sense. I might mean nothing to them than I previously thought I did.
Yes we are a flirt and having the 5p reversed is when they don't need me as long as he is distracted by the rest.
Tarot is such a cutting to the bone tool.
You see what I got for their heart was 7 of wands and for their mind QoS.
I see more conflict here and the Queen here is serving as a peace maker or trying to separate what they want and what they think they're supposed to want 5 of wands (Hierophant V)
Makes sense?

decan

I found the previous comments on the 5 of Wands very interesting. Personally I avoid as well clarifier cards.
Concerning this card I would say that you aren't the center of attention for this person and that your status (in his life heart, mind) could change. It isn't stable. Concerning possible conflicts and competitions with other people, yes I agree of course.

feminine_mystique

Wow, definitely makes sense. I might mean nothing to them than I previously thought I did.
Yes we are a flirt and having the 5p reversed is when they don't need me as long as he is distracted by the rest.
Tarot is such a cutting to the bone tool.
You see what I got for their heart was 7 of wands and for their mind QoS.
I see more conflict here and the Queen here is serving as a peace maker or trying to separate what they want and what they think they're supposed to want 5 of wands (Hierophant V)
Makes sense?
This is interesting. I see the defensiveness they have with the 7 of wands, as it represents their heart I can't help to see he really has his guard up which is what the queen of swords represents.

In his mind he has become a bit serious when it comes to matters of the heart. His mind is realistic and to the point. He knows what he wants but I see thst maybe he is more concerned about other things (maybe career) than with the matters of the heart.

Tarot is trully amazing. I love it.

Pami619

I found the previous comments on the 5 of Wands very interesting. Personally I avoid as well clarifier cards.
Concerning this card I would say that you aren't the center of attention for this person and that your status (in his life heart, mind) could change. It isn't stable. Concerning possible conflicts and competitions with other people, yes I agree of course.

I thought of flirt but I didn't mention it because intuitively didn't felt like it was that.
The rest of the spread was very cold and disengaged.
Yes I am not a priority especially the moment I asked.
Previously have been getting very much sword cards, conflicting sword cards.
Thank you so much for your input.

Pami619

This is interesting. I see the defensiveness they have with the 7 of wands, as it represents their heart I can't help to see he really has his guard up which is what the queen of swords represents.

In his mind he has become a bit serious when it comes to matters of the heart. His mind is realistic and to the point. He knows what he wants but I see thst maybe he is more concerned about other things (maybe career) than with the matters of the heart.

Tarot is trully amazing. I love it.

Yes very much that. It could be carrier wise oriented.
They're such a sword person haha.
Has a guard up as you pointed out and he believes what he believes is right in his mind for both of us concerned.
I thought about it too..they become more serious about matters of the heart. Makes sense.
Thank-you.