2 of pentacles as feelings

Talulah26

What would you consider the two of pentacles to mean as feelings? I dont mean romantic feelings...but I dont mean non romantic feelings either.. feelings in general. Iv tried searching for this and I can only seem to find questions and answers which specifically relate to romantic feelings towards somebody or a relationship.

I think the general interpretation I get from the card would be maybe somebody attempting to balance emotions...holding it together.
Id be really interested in hearing other opinions and what other would see the 2 of pents as meaning?
thanks in advance!

donnalee

I might think that the balance could involve things other than feelings, that one is trying to balance maybe work or responsibilities with having feelings, so the act of balancing might be more external things in life in addition to feelings about them and efforts etc., or yer basic heart versus head idea too. Does that make sense? To me, most times the physical juggling implies that it is not all going on in one's head--good luck figuring it out.

QueenPen

Changing emotions that they are trying to figure out or balance. It could mean juggling 2 ideas or 2 women, 2 jobs, etc. Trying to keep the peace between two people.

Pami619

I have thought about routine like feelings, nothing out of the normal.
Day and night, tomorrow, the next day after...
They're going with the flow about how they feel, they feel the same for you everyday.
Very balanced.

Enlightenment23

I've pulled this card as my own feelings for an ex before. And to best describe my feelings for him, I'd say it was very "up and down" and never stable. Very conditional. One day I felt as if I could see myself with him long-term, but the next day I couldn't stand him and I wanted to break up with him. It was like this odd, up-and-down, love/hate thing going on. I could never truly figure out where I really stood with him.

Denever

This resonates with me. I have been pulling this card a lot lately -- if it were a person, I'd say I'm being stalked! But it makes sense.

Someone very close to me died a few months ago, after weeks of going in and out of the hospital. I've been up and down since then: up out of relief that he's no longer suffering, down out of grief, missing him, regretting I didn't do more, etc. I initially read this card as a message about needing to find emotional balance. But I kept looking at those waves and ships in the background on the RWS card, and now I think it's saying that I just have to accept that emotionally it's going to be up and down like this for some time.

I've pulled this card as my own feelings for an ex before. And to best describe my feelings for him, I'd say it was very "up and down" and never stable. Very conditional. One day I felt as if I could see myself with him long-term, but the next day I couldn't stand him and I wanted to break up with him. It was like this odd, up-and-down, love/hate thing going on. I could never truly figure out where I really stood with him.

Intotouch

For feelings generally, as in how I or another is feeling I see this card as expressing the feeling of coping. Keeping things together on the physical plane, keeping the home and work life in balance, maybe two jobs on the go, looking after children and parents, two houses, always adjusting to new circumstances and getting through a busy life schedule. It's a feeling of being challenged by and mastering the physical daily challenges of life. If it's upright I'd say it was doing so and enjoying this challenge, coping well. Reversed means for me having to make an effort to achieve this but it can still be done.

nisaba

What would you consider the two of pentacles to mean as feelings? I dont mean romantic feelings...but I dont mean non romantic feelings either.. feelings in general. Iv tried searching for this and I can only seem to find questions and answers which specifically relate to romantic feelings towards somebody or a relationship.

I think this card indicates feeling generally stressed, in relationships or in your non-romantic life. It's all about juggling things to fit everything in, which is a stressor for most people. So it's a good card for feeling under the weather, or stressed, or pushed to your limits.