What cards represent a "twin flame Union"?

AraLuck

I think that def yes, twin flames/soul mates are same-sex. Our souls/higher selves are limitless and not confined to the gender we incarnate it. It's just a "meat suit," lol.

Am not sure about that. I have come to understand that the 'meat suit' as you refer to it here is when they take human form - but there is a male/female energy is soul form, as per the Higher Self/ God Head which is the original 'pod' of the TF energy.

calichick1985

Am not sure about that. I have come to understand that the 'meat suit' as you refer to it here is when they take human form - but there is a male/female energy is soul form, as per the Higher Self/ God Head which is the original 'pod' of the TF energy.

Yes, after studying "twin flames," one will have masculine energy and one will have fem energy, but in regards to physical gender, it can be opposite sex or same sex union...because we are much more than these bodies we incarnated into.

Laurelle

Yes, after studying "twin flames," one will have masculine energy and one will have fem energy, but in regards to physical gender, it can be opposite sex or same sex union...because we are much more than these bodies we incarnated into.

I get what you are saying. My brother is gay and I've always seen him as feminine. Or having feminine qualities. He doesnt act overtly feminine like some gay men. But he has a certain female energy. Him and his partner were together 10 years. His partner was more masculine. Last month his partner died and my brother was talking a lot about twin flames and soul mates. And how they were one in the same. Polar opposites that blended into one.

Though which cards represented their union, I am not sure. Sorry if it's slightly off topic.

calichick1985

I also get the 7 of pentacles a lot. I see this as divine timing. It's the universe's hand playing a part.

WhyWuh

Geez!!!! How much more off topic you can go? For me it'd be two cups, love vers and high priestess. Also six of cups.