Apophylite

sfaithj

http://crystal-cure.com/apophyllite.html

I've had two apophylite pyramids for a while now and typically use them for my crown chakra when I do chakra meditations. I decided to use it on my 3rd eye today and was pleasantly surprised when all of a sudden, the most perfect words to say to someone came up in my brain. I've been at a loss for how to articulate myself effectively for days regarding a particular issue with this person. This crystal truly is great for mental clarity. I bet it would help students understand material as well. Anyone else have experiences with this crystal?

wildchilde

I'm sorry that I haven't experienced this crystal yet...your experiences sound amazing. I just have to say I love the name of it though. It sounds so Egyptian and mysterious.

YDM42

I too have experienced mental clarity with this crystal. I also use it on third eye and on my eyes in order to heal my eyes.

wildchilde

well thanks to you two crystal enablers I am now itching to have one of these stones!! :) Does anyone know if the clear or the green is better? or if it matters? Also, YDM42, what type of eye issues does this crystal address?

wildchilde

well this one has just been bugging me to no end so (drum roll please...)

I now have not one, not two, but THREE pieces of apophyllite coming my way. One clear, one with blue chalcedony inclusions, and one small piece of green. Can't wait to actually hold them and see what they are all about. The info I found on them also stated these are wonderful for reiki work so I will definitely be putting that to the test as well!

wildchilde

[size=+2]they're here!!!![/size]

my apophyllites came today!!! they are soooo beautiful. I forgot to take a pic of the small green piece, but here are the two large clusters I received. online the blue looked more sparkly, but in person the clear one is absolutely brilliant!! they do seem quite brittle (like kyanite) and I even had a few small nodes of the clear break off as I was unwrapping it. I'm okay with that though as maybe I can work them into some jewelry or something.

I have already placed them on my reiki table as I don't have any other open space to put them right now and it just seemed "right" that this is where they should hang out at least for the time being :)

Attachments

• apophyllite with blue chalcedony.jpg
    apophyllite with blue chalcedony.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 170
  • clear apophyllite cluster.jpg
    clear apophyllite cluster.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 173

DownwardSpiral

LOL @ they're here : )

The first pic reminds me of a hand. Can't wait to hear if the colors make a difference.

Padma

love your enthusiasm, WldChilde :) you're so cute! Those are lovely! I can't wait to hear of your experiences with them!