Tarot Reading using cyrstals

Zelmira

Does anyone know a spread for yes/no questions that used 4 stones to represent the 4 elements in the tarot? I will really appreciate any information you may provide. Thanks.

Zelmira

nisaba

Why not one stone-of-your-choice to represent yes, and another stone-of-your-choice to represent no? And pull them. blind, from a bag.

How would you incorporate that with Tarot?

Elsewhere in this sub-forum, I've just typed a discussion on yes/no questions, and how to utilise Tarot more effectively than that. :)

Gaston D.

It's not exactly a "yes/no" spread (though I suppose it could be adapted as such), but I frequently use a four points "compass" spread to provide a quick "snapshot" of a particular situation and I almost always it in conjunction with a crystal grid. (I keep a small bag of crystals with my cards for this very purpose.)

You can read some details about the spread itself here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4960447&postcount=4

After laying down the cards, I put down the following crystals at each point:

North - Air - clear quartz
East - Earth - smoky quartz
South - Water - rose quartz or aquamarine
West - Fire - carnelian or labradorite

If I'm reading at home I will also often put a large standing clear quartz or amethyst point in the center of the compass, though since the ones I have are on the heavy side I don't always take them with me when doing readings on the go.

I will also often leave the spread and grid laid on my reading table for anywhere from a few hours to a few days after the reading for further meditation and study, and find the crystals really do help my "absorbing" the messages and lessons the cards provide.

Zelmira

Does anyone know a spread for yes/no questions that used 4 stones to represent the 4 elements in the tarot? I will really appreciate any information you may provide. Thanks.

Zelmira

Actually is a method for doing various functions, and one of them is yes/no type of situation. It uses 4 stones, but never mind, I found the original page where I found the information. Thanks for your answers.

Blessings,

Zelmira