Which deck is this?

page of ghosts

i tried to look at the notes but i couldn't find any info from others. also tried to search for it online by searching with the image but google thinks tableware was a good match for similar pictures! i saw lots of pretty blue dishes and mugs though :p

it seems the #intuitiveostara tag is a challenge people are doing on tumblr, and the #lonelyheartstarot tag could be the name for the deck, but google yields no results :/ thus ends the results of my bad attempt at being a detective. it's a very pretty deck so i'd like to know too.

RavenOfSummer

Wow. I never really connected with the RWS (it was my first deck, I like to study its symbolism but never use it for readings), and I haven't really hit upon a clone that grabbed me either (though I'd like to keep looking), but this one I could get behind. If only this were available as a deck! Alas!

G6

i tried to look at the notes but i couldn't find any info from others. also tried to search for it online by searching with the image but google thinks tableware was a good match for similar pictures! i saw lots of pretty blue dishes and mugs though :p

it seems the #intuitiveostara tag is a challenge people are doing on tumblr, and the #lonelyheartstarot tag could be the name for the deck, but google yields no results :/ thus ends the results of my bad attempt at being a detective. it's a very pretty deck so i'd like to know too.

That's cool, so a bunch of people colored the RWS in a challenge. Can you send a messsage on Tumblr?

page of ghosts

That's cool, so a bunch of people colored the RWS in a challenge. Can you send a messsage on Tumblr?

Aaah I'm sorry, I think I worded myself badly! I mean #intuitiveostara, one of the tags for the picture, seems to be a general tarot challenge people are doing now. I get a lot of different decks in that tag, including the Lupatelli Fairy Tarot, while the #lonelyheartstarot has only the four pictures in the style of the mystery deck the same person has posted.

Since I have a tumblr account I could technically send a message... but I'm very anxious so I'd rather not, sorry :(

gregory

Way to go you. So now we can ALL do it :)

tarotprose

Think I've found the answer - looks like it's a result of running the image through a filter on the Prisma App.

http://www.tarotprose.com/post/158291254866/today-has-been-a-very-queen-of-cups-day

Hello. Tarotprose here. I just wanted to point out that my photo and the original photo that people are asking about aren't of the same person.

Mine has the watermark tarotprose on the image as seen in the link above.

In my photo I utilized the Prisma App. I cannot speak with certainty about the other person's photo only that the effects are strikingly similar. What I have gathered from others is that the person in question may have used the prisma app on all the RWS images and then utilized a print on demand service to print their own deck. But I cannot say for sure.