Black Magique Game & Tarot Deck

AJ

it is really cute/funny, certainly a good game deck.

On the other hand, I've had Jill Scott's White Magic Tarot on my desk since I got it, 2015, and have never figured out how to use them as tarot.

RavenOfSummer

it is really cute/funny, certainly a good game deck.

On the other hand, I've had Jill Scott's White Magic Tarot on my desk since I got it, 2015, and have never figured out how to use them as tarot.

Oh interesting, I had not seen the White Magic Tarot before! I just looked at some pics online and I can see what you mean. I think I'd struggle to read with it as well, though it does look like a lovely deck.

This one could be similar, but I do love the game itself! I also like the idea of having a deck that I'd potentially use for both playing a game and reading- something to take less seriously :)

RavenOfSummer

I backed this one- couldn't resist :) They're pretty far from their goal, but I hope they make it!

Mittkait

I've been watching that page. They haven't posted any of their tarot card analogues. So I'm at a loss on how it can be used as a conventional deck. I've supported a few tarot-esque game decks in the past. I thinking about this one.