ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TAROT ( Clive Barrett) STUDY GROUP

aaquwaa

That sounds fine Sweetisthetruth. I found the Star and the Death entries. I couldn't find a Magician. I am going to bump them up and get everyone fired up. :) Those posts were great!
aaquwaa

SweetIsTheTruth

aaquwaa said:
That sounds fine Sweetisthetruth. I found the Star and the Death entries. I couldn't find a Magician. I am going to bump them up and get everyone fired up. :) Those posts were great!
aaquwaa

Thanks so much for checking. I read the thread on the Death trump and it seems it was never finished. So, the revised list of trumps not yet addressed are as follows:

I-Magician
IV Emperor
VI-The Lovers
X-Wheel of Fortune
XI Justice
XIII Death (Reserved for Emily - Is she still around?)
XIV Temperance
XV Devil
XVII Star
XXI World

Should the interested posters start claiming the trumps they wish to cover?

aaquwaa

That sounds good. We'll just play it by ear. Come on everyone let's pick some cards. :)

SweetIsTheTruth

Emily will not be joining in this discussion at this time, so the Death trump is open for whoever wishes to take it.

Ladybro

Sorry, i`m late? if not, wich card is free?

SweetIsTheTruth

Ladybro said:
Sorry, i`m late? if not, wich card is free?

Welcome! The remaining trumps are still available:

I-Magician
IV Emperor
VI-The Lovers
X-Wheel of Fortune
XI Justice
XIII Death
XIV Temperance
XV Devil
XVII Star
XXI World

lacewing

I will take the Magician. It will take some time and study, since I'm new to tarot and Egyptian mythology. It will be good to focus my thoughts on one card. What do I do to create a link in the index to the deck? Thanks.

aaquwaa

Yeahhhhh! lacewing
Just have fun with it, we are all learning, I'm not sure about how to link but maybe Sweetisthetruth or one of the moderators will help us. :)
I'll take the Emperor.
aaquwaa

Moonbow

Hi everyone

Nice to see this group starting up again.

You don't need to worry about linking to the Index Sulis or I will do that. All you need to do is start a new thread for each card and then PM us to let us know.

SweetIsTheTruth

Moonbow* said:
Hi everyone

Nice to see this group starting up again.

You don't need to worry about linking to the Index Sulis or I will do that. All you need to do is start a new thread for each card and then PM us to let us know.

Thank you Moonbow. I was so worried as to how we would do this and you have come through like a knight in shining armor.

Thanks a million.