In need of a crystal

samantha

I keep finding myself in a local crystal shop. Each time I look around, chat to the friendly owner, then depart empty handed ! I feel I need something (rather like when you keep opening and closing the fridge to no avail) but don't know what ! Ive tried the usual - pick them up, see if they feel right etc etc but nothing. So, any suggestions ? I used to know this guy, long long ago, who had the ability to pick stones out for people "Here! You need this ……" If anyone present has that ability please let me know ! Otherwise, have you ever felt like this and what do you do ?

EDIT: I should have added. All my own crystals are currently in storage as I am away from home until autumn - I didn't think I would, but maybe this feeling is multiple crystal deficiency ?!

danieljuk

have you been to a shop and not felt pulled to any at all?
when I first bought my first bunch of crystals, I had no knowledge of them at all! I searched online and found a UK crystal shop and then picked the crystals that I thought looked the nicest or appealed to me! funny thing is they all fit my problems.

I wonder about searching online for the qualities they have or even the colours, look. see if any appeal to you and then go to the shop maybe!

Briar Rose

delitz has the ability to pick the perfect Crystal out for you! I have first hand experience. And now I carry it around with me for work and I really do feel protected with more acceptance.

Grizzy doesn't know it, but she also has that ability. And I know this because she sent me the Crystal that I needed as well, several years ago. It has always stood out as the one.

edited to add:

What I am doing now is starting a Crystal journal. I am writing down the meanings of the Crystals that I have. This is VERY time consumming. I decided to not make it a chore, but to write a few a week, perhaps more than a few some weeks. Just let it be.

Sometimes I come across a meaning of a Crystal that I don't have, but know it would work for me. I am learning that like vitamins, Crystals can work together to balance and navigate your vibrations. Like Rhondonite works well with blue Crystals. Also, the MORE you work with them, the MORE they work with your vibrations. Understand and work with programming the Crystal. Your thoughts are more powerful than you think they are.

danieljuk

I wish I had that ability Briar Rose! wow :)

Mellaenn

Crystals can work together to balance and navigate your vibrations.

Briar Rose, well said - I LOVE how you put this!

As for finding out what crystal I need, I usually do a crystal reading with my crystals and see what they say! If any crystal seems to be predominant or fall into the 'answer' position on the reading, I make sure I have one with me, or on my altar, or wherever it's needed.

Briar Rose

What I am now learning is that not only am I asking, what Crystal is good for me, but- what shape should I also be looking at?

I am finding out that the shape of a Crystal is important too. An example is a wand. I am learning that wands have the ability to release problems and discomforts, and free energy blocks on the meridian channels along the body. I have tried this with an Aragonite wand on my left shoulder. Every time I use it (LARGER POINT SIDE ON THE SHOULDER) on the tension spots I can feel something in my abdomin being released. It is weird at first because it feels a little crampy in my core.

The different sides of the Pyramid when touched gives us an energy field that is balanced and aligned to that particular Crystals energy vibrations such as well being, deservedness, pleasure and abundance. I work with a Mookaite Pyramid. It's a good stone for when business and work sucks!

To pull this all together- shapes also coinside with the Chakras. So a Crystal Pyramid in a yellow colored stone will work well with your Sacral Chakras.

So when you sit with a Pyramid, the far back wall is for your well being. You can run your hands along that and embrace your Sacral Chakra.

So any Crystal, like everyone says, that you are attracted to, buy it- look it up and you will see you need it. You can spend a few dollars for a tumbled one, and then when you prgram it, and know it is right for you, you can invest in a shape- like wand or Pyramid and see what it does for you.

stonesatiety

You can also ask your crystals/stones in storage. Just ask as if you were asking a human sitting before you. Your stones will answer right away. The trick is trusting what comes. Stones easily work from a distance as well. Ask a favorite to demonstrate. You could sit in a chair or lie down and pay attention to sensations and thoughts.