Flornoy's Dodal

yaraluna

Lovely pics! the new deck looks so much larger than the Noblet. and most of all ROUND corners! YES!

now I want to get the Dusserre as well!

yara

rox

Dodal

Hello all!

Its been days without a connection, and the messages still don't work. But we were finally able to get the announcement on the sites.

The cards ARE big. This edition presents the images in their actual size - the Dusserre is considerably smaller (maybe to get all the cards printed on one sheet - this Dodal took 2 sheets). Our edition sports thicker frame lines, and an obligatory 3 mm all around. These borders take the card beyond the original in paper dimension, but as I said, the images themselves are the "real" size.

The small rounded corners are nice, we think. One tool was used to trim the corners of each deck, one by one, it seems.

The background color (which even now isn't really white) came out not being what we thought we ordered. A background like the Noblet was what we were aiming for, but we weren't sent samples, and etc. etc. and didn't get the right cream color. This we will just have to live with.

Robert's box is terriffic as ever. We are ordering leather cases for this deck, but they won't be available before January.

OK - back to getting the computers sorted out. I guess there's light at the end of the tunnel, since I can write on AT.

Best to all

Roxanne

Bernice

Thank you Roxanne :) Wonderful news!

Do hope all your pc problems get cleared up soon.

Bee :)

gregory

I tried and got an error message.... :(

gregory

Oh the LINK is fine (I got one in an email too...)

It was BUYING it that got me the error message.... I have emailed Rox....

Bernice

gregory said:
Oh the LINK is fine (I got one in an email too...)

It was BUYING it that got me the error message.... <......>
Agreed :). I just tried to purchase = zilch.

Bee :)

gregory

Weep.

I asked if I could just go to paypal.....

rox

horrors!

Sorry about the access problems. Orders seem to be coming through fine, but yours arent...at the worst, you can write me directly

rox@tarot-history.com

Bernice

Many thanks Roxanne :)