Soprafino Tarot

Le Fanu

That's alec! A good friend and "one of us" :D

Great blog

I have the mini Soprafino btw and it really is a doll's house deck. Unusable...

Patrick Booker

I have a couple of mini decks (a Grimaud Marseilles and a Jodo-Camoin). The one thing I find them useful for is big mandala arrangements on a table.

Patrick

Le Fanu

Patrick Booker said:
I have a couple of mini decks (a Grimaud Marseilles and a Jodo-Camoin). The one thing I find them useful for is big mandala arrangements on a table.

Patrick
Yeah but they're huge compared to the mini Soprafino...

Patrick Booker

'Tarot: Interpretation and Divination' by Jonathan Dee, D&S Books Ltd, 2007. Really nice reproductions of the images, and not an expensive book. I had it on my bookshelf all the time.

Patrick

gregory

Le Fanu said:
That's alec! A good friend and "one of us" :D

Great blog

I have the mini Soprafino btw and it really is a doll's house deck. Unusable...
When you say mini - do you mean mini or do you MEAN dollhouse - I have one (Meneghello) 11mm by 22mm... :D

Cactus Dahlia

I'm another fan of the Meneghello Soprafino. I saw it first on Aeclectic, fell in love with it at first sight, married it before I knew it, and we are very happy together. :D

It is beautiful, a dream to shuffle and I've used mine alot with no signs of wear at all. (I always use it on its own cloth and make sure my hands are clean first though, and I never riffle shuffle it.)

And on top of everything else, it's a numbered collectors edition. (Though I'm not parting with my beauty!)

Patrick Booker

Does anyone know how many of the 2000 limited edition are left? I saw one on eBay numbered somewhere around 1500.

Patrick

Debra

There's no reason to believe that the decks are sold "in order." I suspect they're thrown into boxes and onto shelves without the slightest regard for the numbering.

gregory

I'm sure that's true - I have a few Meneghellos I bought as soon as they were published, with numbers in the thousands...