WHICH limited OOP decks would you like to see

greatdane

...published by one of the big publishers, like US Games?

I thought they did a great job on Pixie's Astounding Lenormand.

I would like to see them do the Flonz if that could be worked out with the artist. Love the deck, but would like a smaller size. And would be great to see it reproduced.

Anyone have a Lenormand they wish USG or another publisher would make a deal with the artist to do?

Nemia

Revolution!!!! Claire de Lune!!!!!

I regret sooo much not getting the Revolution while it was still available, it looks lovely. So does the Clair de Lune.

Jerri Totten and Wanderwust also have very special and beautiful decks, I'd love to see them on the mainstream market and I'm sure they'd do well. Not everybody who just starts out goes to look for cards on Etsy or Gamecrafter, most will search Amazon or other big book or esoteric stores.

ETA: How could I forget Paraluman decks???!!!

Vanitygrey

Lenormand de Marseille

Nemia

I started a separate thread to spread the good news about the Lenormand Revolution - there will be a new edition so right now, fans of this deck have something to hope for.

Village Witch

Jerri Totten and Wanderwust also have very special and beautiful decks, I'd love to see them on the mainstream market and I'm sure they'd do well. Not everybody who just starts out goes to look for cards on Etsy or Gamecrafter, most will search Amazon or other big book or esoteric stores.

ETA: How could I forget Paraluman decks???!!!

I love Jerri Totten's decks too. TarotbySeven also has some great decks. Definitely the Paraluman decks. I love the Anino but haven't purchased due to the cost. I can't justify spending over $30 for a deck of cards.

snowmoon

...published by one of the big publishers, like US Games?

I thought they did a great job on Pixie's Astounding Lenormand.

I would like to see them do the Flonz if that could be worked out with the artist. Love the deck, but would like a smaller size. And would be great to see it reproduced.

Anyone have a Lenormand they wish USG or another publisher would make a deal with the artist to do?

hi,

i like Llewellyn Pubns, maybe because the tarot deck that i have which is published by them.

i don't like USG, because of the illustration.

thank-you.