So Many Marseille Decks But No Books

Yoav Ben-Dov

for those who missed the separate message - my book "Tarot - the Open Reading" is now published as a kindle e-book. i am now working on the paperback version.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=B00DNVYJDC/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

and Sherryl - i welcome any contribution to the TdM bookshelf. if you have trouble finding a deck to illustrate your book, i will be happy to let you use my own CBD Tarot de Marseille illustrations, in terms that you can afford.

Sherryl

Thanks so much, Yoav, for your kind offer. I was just thinking that I would use privately published decks to illustrate my book rather than deal with the large publishers.

But after looking over your web page, I'm thinking I may not need to write my book! You seem to have everything covered. I just shared the announcement of your book on my facebook page.

The six pages of card meanings you offer for download are very generous. I just printed mine.

All these new developments in the TdM and historic deck world are very exciting, especially for an American who's been drowning in Waite Smith spin-offs.

frelkins

Thanks so much, Yoav, for your kind offer. I was just thinking that I would use privately published decks to illustrate my book rather than deal with the large publishers.

But after looking over your web page, I'm thinking I may not need to write my book! You seem to have everything covered. I just shared the announcement of your book on my facebook page.

The six pages of card meanings you offer for download are very generous. I just printed mine.

All these new developments in the TdM and historic deck world are very exciting, especially for an American who's been drowning in Waite Smith spin-offs.
Agreed. Yoav is Da Man. Now if only we could get him to do some English webinars. . .

Ace of Stars

for those who missed the separate message - my book "Tarot - the Open Reading" is now published as a kindle e-book. i am now working on the paperback version.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=B00DNVYJDC/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

I finished "Tarot: The Open Reading" this week and it is terrific! I left a review on Amazon that you can read.

What I really like is that it is packed with meaningful information while still being entertaining. Very readable, often amusing, and I learned so much (I came to it as an absolute TdM beginner). A rare mix of simplicity and depth.

Also, I think Yoav gets across that the meaning in the cards comes directly from what you see there, that is, that the context of the cards, and how you approach them and what you bring to the reading are all vitally important in finding meaning.

I highly recommend it and love the instant gratification of an ebook!

avalonian

I bought Tarot - The Open Reading on the Kindle as soon as it came out, and read it straight through. I was delighted to find the paperback version on Amazon the other day. It has just arrived and I am really impressed with the quality of the book. I keep picking it up and reading random pages.

I don't often buy the same book on Kindle and in paperback, but this one is worth making an exception for.

:) :) :)