Kipper "Fin de Siécle"

readings.by.mia

To all of you who have this deck, I'm a bit of a rough shuffler (I usually riffle) but I've noticed that my deck is chipping a lot and fast, not only the borders but the picture. Has this happened to any of you too or is it my butterfingers?

baylys

I have never heard of kipper decks *rushes off to do some research...*

Ciro, as always your artistry is incredible and I appreciate you being available to answer questions on your work.
Do you have any decks left or do I have to wait till te MM edition comes out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissChiff

I think he said his deck would be out in August....

Morwenna

I'm waiting with bated breath!

readings.by.mia

I'm so much looking forward to it since my limited edition is almost ruined :(

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI GRA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

danieljuk

he posted some photos of the mass produced version on his Facebook. The box is similar to the Gilded Reverie Lenormand I think with a magnetic flap but the cover is much more blue in design than the Reverie Gold. The actual cards look the same as the limited edition.

Here is the US Games page for it here

Cocobird55

The deck looks nice. They are doing a good job with his work.

Padma

Oh no. These are so so so gorgeous, I am going to HAVE to get them! I thought my deck addiction was finally cured!

danieljuk

Padma you will always be enabled to buy new decks :D
I really recommend this one, it's gorgeous and a lovely system! It's also really accessible and gives great readings :thumbsup:

tarotlova

To all of you who have this deck, I'm a bit of a rough shuffler (I usually riffle) but I've noticed that my deck is chipping a lot and fast, not only the borders but the picture. Has this happened to any of you too or is it my butterfingers?

I haven't come across this with my deck, I would get in touch with Ciro's website with some photos and see how you go. I just got a replacement Linestrider because of this same problem and the the card stock is way better :)