Sacred Path Cards no book

MizGrace

I came across some cards under a stack of playing cards this monday. riffling through they said 'sacred path cards'. I almost put them back but at a stamp for 99p on the back I took them with me. not found information on them yet. so, id like some input on them please. I am searching for the book on them currently.

Does anyone have the book?
cards and knowledge of using them
where can I find more on them
help wanted please

Grace

MizGrace

Thanks I paid 99p for the deck so looks like I will have to skip buying the book. its pretty old then interesting to know. will keep an eye out if see it anywhere. if not might just have to sit there. thanks added links to favorites.

MizGrace

im a bit angry with myself as saw elsewhere it being sold the book box set cheaper then ive just paid. I got tired of trying to understand the cards and I am kicking myself I spent £13.00 on box set GBP. I am pretty sure I just overspent on something that is easy to find at a lower fee. I dont know really. I just felt the need at the time to have the book. I hope I didnt make a very large mistake and spent money on something that is really pointless. oh dear.

I really hope others can tell me if I did the right thing or not?

MizGrace

should I sell the ones without the box as I spent a lot on the box set?