Cartomancer, upcoming magazine

JadziaDeForest

That's correct. Our first year (2015) had only 3 issues. Now we're starting year two (2016) and there will be 4 issues. I hope the clarifies it!

Babalon Jones

When does the Summer issue come out? Are the issues March/June/Sept/Dec?

JadziaDeForest

The issues are February, May, August, and November.

Cheers.

rwcarter

The issues are February, May, August, and November.

Cheers.

AGHH!!!!! If I order a subscription before the end of the month, will it start with the Feb issue or the May issue?

Rodney

JadziaDeForest

AGHH!!!!! If I order a subscription before the end of the month, will it start with the Feb issue or the May issue?

Rodney

I can leave that up to you. Just let me know which issue you'd like to start your subscription with.

Thanks,
Jadzia

Babalon Jones

Hi Jadzia!
I subscribed at the end of March. I haven't yet got one so I'm assuming mine will start with the May edition? Usually the magazines I currently get come out in advance of the actual month they start, so I'm surprised nothing has arrived yet. Can you tell me if the May editions have shipped? Just so I know if it is on the way and not lost somehow.
Thanks!

JadziaDeForest

Hi Jadzia!
I subscribed at the end of March. I haven't yet got one so I'm assuming mine will start with the May edition? Usually the magazines I currently get come out in advance of the actual month they start, so I'm surprised nothing has arrived yet. Can you tell me if the May editions have shipped? Just so I know if it is on the way and not lost somehow.
Thanks!

Yes, you're subscription will begin with the May issue unless you request otherwise. The Cartomancer always ships out the month it is due out. So they won't be shipping until May. This upcoming issue is at the printer right now and should be here soon.

I hope that helps,
Jadzia

Babalon Jones

It does, and thank you! Looking forward to it :)

gregory

I am trying to renew (don't want to miss the May issue) - but the site simply will not load :( Not even the basic www.thecartomancer.com/ link :( :(

gregory

OK - guess someone saw my sad post and fixed it :) Whew !