Joy and Sorrow new deck coming

MoonGypsy

Hi, Hexi! Very excited to have received your latest email update. :) :)

You wanted to know if we would like a poker sized deck with linen finish, and my answer is......yes!! Yes, yes, yes, please, especially if it will be borderless. :D

Yes, i also happily received my email update! And of course i agree--LINEN poker! :thumbsup:

strings of life

MoonGypsy, I haven't been on here that much, but you have enabled me on this deck :love:, and I just sent Hexi an email :thumbsup: and mentioned that that!

I haven't bought many decks lately, call me picky, fussy, or particular, but only a few have caught my eye recently (Tarot and Oracle), but these images just sing to me.

Hopefully I can get this at the introductory price. Hexi, if you are still considering a borderless linen deck, that is what I am interested in!

Hi, Hexi! Very excited to have received your latest email update. :) :)

You wanted to know if we would like a poker sized deck with linen finish, and my answer is......yes!! Yes, yes, yes, please, especially if it will be borderless. :D
Yes, i also happily received my email update! And of course i agree--LINEN poker! :thumbsup:
Yes, Linen Poker, please!

Hexi

joy and sorrow update

we will make the poker size deck in linen and the jumbo as well. I love to give you choices for price point and value and to have something you will love. I will be ordering my proof this week and those on the notification list will be given first dibbs to purchase at the introductory price and also to purchase the original art works or prints.

There is still time to be on the list email RoxiArtWork@gmail.com and put Joy and sorrow in the subject line and you will receive the first notification that has already been sent out, and also the notification for when the deck is available.

thanks everyone for your interest and support with this deck Cheers Hexi

danieljuk

thanks for the email update as well Hexi :thumbsup:

Linen in both sizes, now I am going to have to spend ages working out what size to get :) do I want easy poker size or the bigger size like I love in Pearls of Wisdom III! Great choices and options Hexi :)

strings of life

Oh, that's great news, Hexi!

Hexi

Joy and Sorrow latest...

Hello there, just a little update, I received my proof deck and there were a few things that needed tweaking. We are in that process and as soon as that is done, I will order a second set of proofs. The cards look great, they come in poker and jumbo in a tuck box and clam shell box respectively. I have opted for linen finish with UV coating. Will keep you posted. Cheers Hexi.

MoonGypsy

Thanks for the update, Hexi! :love: So happy you opted for the Linen. :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to it...Have you decided upon the prices, yet? Need to budget..;)

Hexi

joy and sorrow

those on the notification list will have introductory pricing Under $30 jumbo under $20 poker both will be linen with uv coating poker tuck box jumbo clam shell box. emails will be sent out as the new proof lands in my hands. Also prints, posters and the originals will be for sale as well.

MoonGypsy

those on the notification list will have introductory pricing Under $30 jumbo under $20 poker both will be linen with uv coating poker tuck box jumbo clam shell box. emails will be sent out as the new proof lands in my hands. Also prints, posters and the originals will be for sale as well.

Thanks, Hexi! That was very helpful! Can hardly wait!