Oracles and Reiki

worstofthewurst

I'm a Reiki practitioner, level II. I was wondering if there were any Reiki practitioners here that incorporate oracle cards with Reiki treatment. Oracle is something new to me, and I'm still a beginner in Tarot, but I have a hunch that there is some possibility here: my astrologer, Dawn Silver, incorporates her crystal oracle deck in with astrology readings, and with these healing modalities we are all essentially tapping into the same thing. There's so much variety in oracle, from what I can tell, there must be something applicable that relates to Reiki.

For what it's worth, I do like to work with the chakra system in Reiki healing, not just acute physical problems.

reall

ha! so glad you asked!:)) I'm long time reiki precticioner and must say I luv it and find it superhelping in all sorts of *issues!^^ one of best alternative techniques I ever tried!^^ however be warned! there is a possibility it change your perspective completely!x,x same warning goes for tarot so,,,

on topic I was inspired to add it in my Oracle deck!^^:)) & added some basic reiki symbols in mini 64 card edition!:)) check it out on Gamecrafter
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/chakra-lenormand-64-card-mini-size-
you can read all about it in my free e book download http://fav.me/d9sqzk0
and web https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
I find my deck perfect for reading! especially chakra diagnosis or question analysis!:))
but this extra reiki cards are more like meditation cards?:) I don't actually use them in my reading!^^ facepalm so be sure to post us if you discover more on this topic!^^:))

all best!^^
reall/Irena

RiverRunsDeep

I'm a Reiki practitioner, level II. I was wondering if there were any Reiki practitioners here that incorporate oracle cards with Reiki treatment. Oracle is something new to me, and I'm still a beginner in Tarot, but I have a hunch that there is some possibility here: my astrologer, Dawn Silver, incorporates her crystal oracle deck in with astrology readings, and with these healing modalities we are all essentially tapping into the same thing. There's so much variety in oracle, from what I can tell, there must be something applicable that relates to Reiki.

For what it's worth, I do like to work with the chakra system in Reiki healing, not just acute physical problems.

I am a Reiki Master and like to work with the chakra system as well. In fact, I often ignore the traditional Reiki hand placements and work almost exclusively with the chakras.

I haven't used oracle cards in conjunction with Reiki, but I think that is a fascinating idea! Maybe, at the end of a Reiki session, you could offer your clients a general oracle reading in which you pull two cards; the first card could represent the chakra that is their "strength", and the second could represent their weakest chakra. Or, you could pull seven cards to represent each of the chakras.

If you are looking for a specific oracle deck to use, you might consider the Chakra Wisdom Oracle. I don't own it myself, but it seems quite suited to your purpose.