Astrology and indicators of paranormal activity

Melia

I have a question for the astrologers here. Could someone please tell me what indicators in a chart might suggest exposure/sensitivity to paranormal activity? In addition is there something in the astrology now suggestive of this as well?

I've been exposed to this of late, once again (a spirit - non-harmful - has entered my home), and a friend of mine (northern hemisphere) has a young daughter who is experiencing something similar as well.

Minderwiz

I have a question for the astrologers here. Could someone please tell me what indicators in a chart might suggest exposure/sensitivity to paranormal activity? In addition is there something in the astrology now suggestive of this as well?

I've been exposed to this of late, once again (a spirit - non-harmful - has entered my home), and a friend of mine (northern hemisphere) has a young daughter who is experiencing something similar as well.

This is one of the (many) areas of Astrology where there's virtually no agreement. There are some who would look to Neptune and/or the twelfth House (the Hidden or Secret or simply as the equivalent of the twelfth sign Pisces). There are others who will look at the Nodes, and still more who will say that it can't be detected in a natal chart.

There are a series of complications, even from the paranormal side - what sort of spirit are we talking about....there are many types that paranormal researchers advance and from the Astrological point of view, are all these evidenced by the same signature in a chart.

Furthermore, are we talking about psychic ability, mediumship or possession,/attachment.

Personally, I'm a strong believer in the paranormal, my wife is a psychic and has some mediumistic abilities, but I don't know of any agreed test of this in natal Astrology, and I'm not sure it's as simple as a single signature anyway. In your case the situation is particularly interesting because you're not asking questions about a natal characteristic but an event in your life.

I'd love to do an event chart for this to see if there's any clear description of this type of event in the chart. As it's a single issue, other natal factors wouldn't get in the way. I'd be looking particularly at the Moon (a natural significator of the subconscious mind). the third and ninth House axis (the ninth is traditionally the House of God and the third is the House of the Goddess and both have connections to spirituality, dreams, Astrology, and spiritual journeys. And that's for starters LOL.

Can you pinpoint the day on which you became aware of this spirit - ideally the time would help, or at least the general time (e.g. morning, afternoon, evening) but even the day could be useful.

Melia

Thanks for your reply Minderwiz. I wish I paid more attention to the date I first felt this spirit’s presence – it was many weeks ago .... maybe as far back as end June/early July?

The spirit (a female, quiet, non-threatening) has been sitting by my bed on a lot of mornings before I awaken. I can also hear her as she enters the room. I suppose if I can sense her presence, I am somewhat psychic (I prefer the word 'observant'). I’ve physically felt the presence of spirits in the home before and have had to move them on into the light. This time, I wasn’t too concerned, as there was no bed sheet pulling. I asked a friend to also confirm the presence of a spirit last week – I thought it was time to do something to help move her on - then a day or so later her own daughter was hit by a coin out of mid air. It was this incident that prompted me to ask if there is anything occurring astrologically now in a general sense that could explain this.

Personally speaking .... the moon .... mmmh .... I can see that Neptune is currently square my natal moon at the moment, while transiting Jupiter was also recently conjunct my moon. Could that be a possible indicator? My natal moon is in Gemini, and my natal Neptune is in Scorpio. The north node in Sagittarius was also recently directly opposite my moon too.

I have a date and an approximate time for the friend’s daughter’s incident, but unfortunately I cannot give you a specific date/time for myself.