Both significators in combustion.

Sharla

Lord 1 sun and lord 7 saturn.....both in 4th house ruled by jupiter in the 3rd. Well they're just separating now....yesterday they were cazimi.

Not sure how to interpret this.....can anyone thrown any light on this. <no pun intended>

None of them have any dignity in this sign.

Just to add, saturn rules the 6th and 7th house.

What I'm thinking about this is that saturn is feeling overwhelmed by the sun, he's totally consumed by the sun at this point which is making him feel really weak, overwhelmed, blinded. He's not hidden by the sun, as I'm not exactly hiding him.

Just not sure about why were placed in the 4th house.

Tbt I have been getting this feeling about him, which is why I cast a chart asking about his feelings.

Minderwiz

TheSun can never be combust; by definition the condition is transmitted by the Sun to another planet.

How far apart is the separation? If they are still in the same degree, the matter may yet perfect. I don't see Saturn combust as a problem in these circumstances as the Sun can see Saturn. What would be the problem is separation.

Incidentally, even though it's a night chart, the Sun is still in its own Triplicity. In early medieval and Hellenistic Astrology it would be seen as in a favourable placement and I treat it s such. It's not just as strong as it would be in a day chart.

Sharla

TheSun can never be combust; by definition the condition is transmitted by the Sun to another planet.

How far apart is the separation? If they are still in the same degree, the matter may yet perfect. I don't see Saturn combust as a problem in these circumstances as the Sun can see Saturn. What would be the problem is separation.

Incidentally, even though it's a night chart, the Sun is still in its own Triplicity. In early medieval and Hellenistic Astrology it would be seen as in a favourable placement and I treat it s such. It's not just as strong as it would be in a day chart.

Yes i do understand that the sun can never be combust, it was just with the sun being a significator too, i worded it as i did.

The separation is only apart by 1 degree 15 min, which is why i said it has just come out of a cazimi.

Ok didn't realize as it was a night chart the sun is still in its own triplicity, why is this ?.....and yes i was thinking the same regarding the separation.

Also in this chart the moon is in the angular 10th and is about to conjunct the MC, which im also seeing as a positive.