Another astrology game...Where did I get this talent.

Dowhanawi

GAME:where did I get this talent?

I write erotica (yep poems full of x-rated smut). Good enough it I sell it in paintings (locally mind you).

So....what two planets of mine are so well aspected (and under just the right signs) to gift me with this talent?
Lol :D

gorgeousbutterfly

mars and pluto. Scorpio planets.8th house planets

Dowhanawi

So your guess is mars & Pluto both (conjunct) under Scorpio? Just making sure i get your answer right? Not asking anyone to guess the houses

gorgeousbutterfly

No. it's very hard to say. I would guess you must have scorpio houses or an 8th house influence. maybe venus in 8th or Mars in 8th. and definatly some strong aspects with mars and pluto. That's my guess. Mercury might be in Pluto or Scorpio with an 8th house influence. I am guessing you have some Aries or Leo somewhere in your chart that is giving you the passion to write.

Dowhanawi

Interesting ;) lol. Obviously gonna wait for more answers.

Dowhanawi

Well butterfly you've been the only one who answered so here is the result.

Mars well aspected to mercury (communication) is responsible for this talent. These are also my dominat planets in their houses or rulership mars-Aries / mercury-Gemini, which makes them sextile. Interesting side note. My daughter had mercury/mars conjunct in Aries....she writes some rather x-rated fan fic's....this aspect is a family trait lol.

You mentioned 8th house. Nope, Sorry, nothing there to impact that. Yes Leo does play heavy in my chart....that's my AC

Hopefully someone had something fun and more successful then my game lol

gorgeousbutterfly

Well butterfly you've been the only one who answered so here is the result.

Mars well aspected to mercury (communication) is responsible for this talent. These are also my dominat planets in their houses or rulership mars-Aries / mercury-Gemini, which makes them sextile. Interesting side note. My daughter had mercury/mars conjunct in Aries....she writes some rather x-rated fan fic's....this aspect is a family trait lol.

You mentioned 8th house. Nope, Sorry, nothing there to impact that. Yes Leo does play heavy in my chart....that's my AC

Hopefully someone had something fun and more successful then my game lol

that's very interesting! I should of thought the lines of a mars/mercury conjunctin lol.

Dowhanawi

You were caught up on the sex part :p and not the writing I think lol.

gorgeousbutterfly

You were caught up on the sex part :p and not the writing I think lol.

hehe i think so.. i'm just to fixated on sex being a venus in 8th LOL.

Dowhanawi

I understand completely. My Venus forms a grand trine with mars and Uranus. Plus the whole mars*mercury thing. Lol.