Disappearing sunstone

mollygog

Has anyone got any kind of explanation for this. I had a beautiful sunstone it sparkled and it was as so pretty. It was my favourite stone ,I decided to carry it round with me, I had it with me for 2 days then on the 3rd day as I went to take it out my pocket a weird strong force took the Sunstone out of my hand flung it across the room it hit the wall and then went flying across the other side of the room and it disappeared. This was 6 months ago and I've never found it since. What would cause this kind of energy?Was this beautiful stone not compatible with me. I have never had anything like that happen before..

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

BrightEye

A poltergeist maybe?

BrightEye

a weird strong force took the Sunstone out of my hand flung it across the room it hit the wall and then went flying across the other side of the room and it disappeared.

I have no experience with supernatural activity, but the way you describe it here - if it really did happen like that - makes me wonder.

yannie

I've had stones fly out of my hand a few times - it's just the energy of the stone reacting with yours. To experiment, hold two stones together like you would playing with two magnets, and you might find they repel/attract each other. I've felt this with ruby and boji stones, because I bothered to play with them this way :D

As to your sunstone disappearing, it's probably buried in some nook you haven't looked. I'm still wondering how one of my socks could have disappeared... went in the washing machine, did not come out of the washing machine.

Falcor

I've had stones fly out of my hand a few times - it's just the energy of the stone reacting with yours. To experiment, hold two stones together like you would playing with two magnets, and you might find they repel/attract each other. I've felt this with ruby and boji stones, because I bothered to play with them this way :D

As to your sunstone disappearing, it's probably buried in some nook you haven't looked. I'm still wondering how one of my socks could have disappeared... went in the washing machine, did not come out of the washing machine.

washing mashines are evil!!=[

Onion Budgie

I had this happen with two small crystal skulls that I had sitting side by side on my computer table. One was a clear quartz, the other a sunstone, funnily enough. The clear quartz would gradually, over a period of days, shuffle itself away from the sunstone, as if it really didn't want to be anywhere near it, and I would have to keep on moving it back into place. It was the strangest thing. Eventually I accepted that they didn't want to be together, and I replaced the quartz with a carnelian. The carnelian and the sunstone get on much better! No more shuffling.