Tower as love outcome for someone who is single

everdream

The Tower came as the final outcome when I asked about the prospects of my love life. I'm single.

Yes, there's someone I'm a bit interested, but he lives in another state and follows a different religion, so I do not think this is promising.

I'm a bit afraid of this card.

When I was in a relationship not long time ago, it turned out to mean the destruction/complete end of the relationship and not of a good kind. I was devastated.

I used the Egyptian Tarot from Lo Escarabeo.

What are your experiences with this card in this kind of situation? Being single, with no one clear in mind?

Trying to think positive, maybe a total shift of my love life for the better? Or am I doomed to face another "correction from destiny" for making another "bad choice"?

headincloud

I would read it as things being stirred up in your love life as there's no love life to loose here.

Barleywine

In positive terms, I usually talk about the "aftermath" of a Tower event: the chance to rebuild something from the ground up. A tremendous amount of energy has been released, and the challenge is to capture and direct it before it gets away. Of course, the event has to happen first, so it's still not an "easy" evolution.

I just had this in a relationship reading between a woman and her son; she thought the son was being dishonest with her, and I told her the Tower as outcome would most likely strip away his falsehood. From there they could rebuild their relationship, hopefully in a more trusting way.

In your case, though, with nothing love-related to hold onto that the Tower might destroy (or "liberate" you from), the outlook is unclear. It could be showing you something other than a "love" situation, since tarot sometimes "changes gears" on you and gives advice on issues unrelated to the specific question. I would say keep your eyes open for what this might be.

everdream

In positive terms, I usually talk about the "aftermath" of a Tower event: the chance to rebuild something from the ground up. A tremendous amount of energy has been released, and the challenge is to capture and direct it before it gets away. Of course, the event has to happen first, so it's still not an "easy" evolution.

I just had this in a relationship reading between a woman and her son; she thought the son was being dishonest with her, and I told her the Tower as outcome would most likely strip away his falsehood. From there they could rebuild their relationship, hopefully in a more trusting way.

In your case, though, with nothing love-related to hold onto that the Tower might destroy (or "liberate" you from), the outlook is unclear. It could be showing you something other than a "love" situation, since tarot sometimes "changes gears" on you and gives advice on issues unrelated to the specific question. I would say keep your eyes open for what this might be.

Yes... The "unclearness" is making me afraid. And what you said about the tarot "changing gears" to give me advice on issues unrelated may be just what we are seeing here.

Interestingly, I also made some I Ching readings and came up with Hexagram 51 (Shock) more than once and the theme was also love. Funny thing is, no matter if it was a personal reading or an online reading, in both I got Tower and Hexagram 51. To me, they are related...

Something is definitely coming I guess... But I don't know what to expect.

Anyone else?!

Leila_selda

Meaby the single person falls in love unexpected ;)
That he/she meets someone and falls in love instantly. Just a thought :)
Yes... The "unclearness" is making me afraid. And what you said about the tarot "changing gears" to give me advice on issues unrelated may be just what we are seeing here.

Interestingly, I also made some I Ching readings and came up with Hexagram 51 (Shock) more than once and the theme was also love. Funny thing is, no matter if it was a personal reading or an online reading, in both I got Tower and Hexagram 51. To me, they are related...

Something is definitely coming I guess... But I don't know what to expect.

Anyone else?!

Sulis

Hi everdream,

Was this a single card reading or part of a larger spread?

If it's part of a larger spread, don't add the other cards in but let us know and we'll move this thread over to Using Tarot Cards where part readings (less than half of the cards in a reading) are discussed.
Your Readings is for complete readings only.

Sulis - moderator

everdream

Hi everdream,

Was this a single card reading or part of a larger spread?

If it's part of a larger spread, don't add the other cards in but let us know and we'll move this thread over to Using Tarot Cards where part readings (less than half of the cards in a reading) are discussed.
Your Readings is for complete readings only.

Sulis - moderator

Sulis, I apologize!
It's better to move to Using Tarot Cards. The Tower was the future outcome for a Celtic Cross.
Thanks!

everdream

I would love this!!

But I'm afraid of this card. ;)

Barleywine

This is certainly a possibility, but I might anticipate a "hard landing."