The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Reversals

Valeria

Hello everyone.

I wrote the Ultimate Guide to Tarot Reversals as a handy book to learn reversals. And since a lot of people are apprehensive about this topic, I decided to keep the PDF copy of this book free on my website.

The book will teach you:-

1. The mindset shift that is required to read reversals accurately.
2. 13 ways to read every reversed card.
3. Reversed tarot spreads and other tools to help you practice and get good.

You can download the free copy here. No subscriptions. No hidden clauses. Just a gift to aid education.

https://valeriablack.wordpress.com/books/ultimate-guide-to-tarot-reversals/

Charlie Brown

Thanks! I look forward to giving it a read.

EmpyreanKnight

Just went through your ebook, and it is quite informative. I learned something new from it too. And I must say that I like the style and formatting - it looks professionally produced. Kudos, Valeria. :)

Valeria

Just went through your ebook, and it is quite informative. I learned something new from it too. And I must say that I like the style and formatting - it looks professionally produced. Kudos, Valeria. :)

Thank you so much. :)

ana luisa

Will DEFINITELY read it with care AND interest ! :) That is SO kind of you and very much needed. I do read with reversals but know of many who avoid them for fear of getting overburdened or simply confused. Great work, Valeria :thumbsup:

Valeria

Will DEFINITELY read it with care AND interest ! :) That is SO kind of you and very much needed. I do read with reversals but know of many who avoid them for fear of getting overburdened or simply confused. Great work, Valeria :thumbsup:

Hey Ana! Your enthusiasm is infectious. :D Thank you so much.

SilverCloudedWolf

Thank you, I'm looking forward to reading it!

OyasGirl

Thank you

Greetings! This is very generous of you.

Valeria

Thank you all for the positive response. :)