Black Cats Tarot - lo Scarabeo

Freddie

Hi All,

It took me awhile to get this one, but I am glad I took a chance on it. The deck looks really good in person, I was surprised as I thought it looked a bit harsh on the net. The cards are very subdued, on a couple of cards...hmmm...maybe too much, but the deck has a warm soft glowing feeling to it. I have grown to like the back design and the Empress kitty depicted makes me smile.

This has became one of my favourite decks. Is is okay for me to say it is cool and has mojo?

Freddie

rylla

As much as I like cats, I am sick of all the cat decks coming out. This one is nice but was it really necessary? I think we've had one too many already. Just saying. :)

If it's selling then it's not one too many.

gregory

If it's cats it's not one too many :D

velvetina

I love this deck! I love the colours and, to me, they're not cats exactly, they are imps in the shape of cats.

Have you ever thought you saw a cat slip quickly out of the room around a corner but no cat was actually there? Or a cat out of the corner of your eye? This deck and it's feline characters feels like that.

I'm doing a year of few decks, and this is one currently in storage. But it's a gorgeous deck with (in my opinion) a curious energy. I love it, obviously.