Tarot of Delphi

Linfang

Has any of you who pre-ordered received the paypal invoice already? I preordered in March but have not received further information how to pay :( I so much want this deck!

LavenderLibra

I have two 9 of Swords, and I'm missing the Devotee of Cups. Also a number of the cards are off-center, with the bordered image to the left on the card.

I contacted Janet and let her know about the problem and she got back to me promptly, saying that she'd send me another deck and that she was aware that there were some issues with some decks, like the missing and duplicate cards.

I had the same experience...I had a missing 3 of Coins, and two 6 of Swords. She said she's already mailed my replacement, and I am going to mail her my extra card, because, someone out there may be missing a 6 of swords. ;-)

Linfang

Glad you gave your thoughts on the deck. l do not have the Victorian Romantic so the 9 Swords would not be a bother.
But now l am a little concerned that l may get a deck with missing cards or double ups. That could be a big problem for me being in the UK. As Karen has offered to get them for me and send them on, l now feel that it would not be as easy for her to fiddle about with getting replacements sent should l have the same problems.
So l am grateful to hear about the teething problems.

Just got an email from Janet that she went trough all the decks to make sure there won'T be any more mixed up cards :)

LavenderLibra

I ordered 2 decks, and only one of them had the mixed up cards.
It's really good that she's gone through the cards, after she saw
that a few had a problem. :)

TsukiSei

My new deck came today. It wasn't shrink-wrapped like the first one, so I'm assuming that someone had gone through the cards and checked that everything was there and in order.

All the cards are there, no duplicates or missing ones, and there are no glaring printing errors.

It's such a beautiful deck!

LavenderLibra

My card came today! She is more prompt than I am, I keep running out the door, and not taking the envelope as I leave home. <blush>

toddoc33

Hi Linfang, I pre-ordered the deck April 2nd, and ordered one of her bags when they arrived; I haven't gotten the final invoice, yet...... I'm with you, I can't WAIT to see this deck! :) Hope it come soon ;-)

MoonGypsy

changed my mind...

Shade

I absolutely treasure mine, was going through it last night. It would be so easy for this deck to feel so "samey" with a tall, gorgeous woman on every card but Janet has picked just the right images that you can instantly connect with the Tarot aspect right away. I'm intrigued to hear what other think of the courts. I rather like Heroes and Echantresses.

karen0205

Ordering today for someone out of the country.

Anyone else interested before I place the order?

:)