How Active is the Gothic Tarot Forum?

lionette

Re: Yay!!!!!

contrascarpe96 said:
I just won this deck on eBay.

Dan, this might be a really silly question, but did you really win the deck? Or did you mean that your bid was chosen?

Just curious, since I've never shopped eBay... if there are winning's to be had, tho, I'm heading over immediately!! :)

contrascarpe

lionette -

Sorry, I guess that is eBay-speak I am using. When you are the high bidder at the end of an auction, you are, in a sense, the winner. I did have to pay for it although I see I paid a buck more than it would have cost me if I bought it direct, lol. I bid the list price but somebody upped me by fifty cents. I hate to lose, so threw in another fifty to get it, lol.

Either way, this now makes three decks I am waiting for from eBay auctions, this one, the Sacred Circle and the Golden Tarot. You can get some good buys on eBay if you look close enough though (I picked up the Sacred Circle set for about half what it retails for.

Dan

Phoenyx*

The Gothic I saw last night went for 18.99 on EBay plus $6.00 shipping, when I can buy it direct for 15...and no shipping. I think I'll be buying it direct. ;)

contrascarpe

Triquetra said:
The Gothic I saw last night went for 18.99 on EBay plus $6.00 shipping, when I can buy it direct for 15...and no shipping. I think I'll be buying it direct. ;)

I didn't see the auction you were referring to (the only one I saw still active was the one I got). When I made my bid, I could have sworn I saw it on their site at $25, but I had the Golden Tarot on the brain. By the time I bid $16, I had noticed my error (I believe Tarot Garden has the Gothic for $18).

Oh well, at least I get another "positive" feedback point for eBay so that the eBay community knows that I am a good guy, hehe.

Dan

Kath

I’ve had this deck for a little while now, and I was drawn to it’s dark beauty. Unfortunately I haven’t had much of a chance to read with it, but the readings that I have done, have been very interesting.

I do read the posts in this forum, but I can’t promise to contribute an awful lot, due to time restraints.

But, yeah, I love this deck! :D

contrascarpe

I received the deck and I must say that it is beautiful. I have always been drawn to macabre subjects (too many cheesy horror movies as a child) and the presentation of this deck is well done.

I have yet to do a reading with it and am not sure yet if I will be able to pull it off with this deck, but I will give it a try. In the meantime, I look forward to joining in with the Study Group from time to time.

Dan

ol_crazy_Legs

This is great guys... guess this forum was pretty active after all!

lunakasha

I FINALLY got my Gothic a couple of days ago....after many MANY months of wanting it, dreaming about it....knowing that someday it would be mine!!! :D

These cards are just incredible, even more beautiful than they appear online. There is so much detail in these cards...they really do "speak" rather boldly, don't they??? What a wonderful gift to those of us who have such an affinity for the "darker" side of beauty!

I would be VERY interested in participating in this study group, if there is enough interest to keep it going....I noticed that contascarpe mentioned wanting to join too....

Just wanted to share my excitement about this incredibly beautiful, darkly mysterious deck!

:D Luna

Alissa

I know I for one would *love* to hear what you and contra would have to share about the cards! New insights would be most welcome indeed... I hope you share your Gothic vision here with us all :)

lunakasha

Thanks for the warm welcome, Alissa!
(love your avatar...I've been wanting to mention it! :D)

I am planning to spend some quality time with my handsome dark knight in the next couple of days, and will post here with my new deck reading....very excited to share with others who love these beautiful cards as much as I do!

:) Luna